Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

*****WTB: 1st gen 5 speed/manual transfer case 4wd Shifter*****

Old 03-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
*****WTB: 1st gen 5 speed/manual transfer case 4wd Shifter*****

Well, in the process of shortening my shifters after removing my body lift, I have run into an issue w/ shortening the 4wd shifter, and more than likely will need another one.

If you have one laying around...please help out

Name your price

I just need the shifter, and the hardware that is attached around the shifter shaft (the spring and the two cap things)

thanks!!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
newskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the roughnewskooler is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: firefighter
Name: Nick
newskooler's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on getting rid of the body lift. I did the same thing but now i need the transmission shifter but i haven't seen anything pop up. Ill keep an eye out over in my neck of the woods. you definitely dont want this to happen while your driving

2012-08-109513.38.43 by newskooler, on Flickr
or you'll have to do this

2012-08-109513.37.25 by newskooler, on Flickr
Old 03-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #3
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man
Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #4

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #5

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Bermp