LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2RZ/3RZ Turbo manifold

Old 03-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
2RZ/3RZ Turbo manifold

2RZ/3RZ Log Manifold
304SS els and piping used
T3 turbo flange
38mm Gate flange
Mild Steel flanges
Fully tig welded

$230 shipped

This is my first attempt at an RZ manifold, and will be building two more. It will be shipped with gaskets and studs for the T3 flange

Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 03-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...

Just built this manifold, it is sold though.

And this one is in progress.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:52 AM   #4
A taco K is on a distinguished road
A taco K's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get your steel and what is an estimate of what the cost was? im curious cuz i live in Alaska and cant find that stuff locally. ive been trying to find a place that will ship me what i need to get my turbo header rollin. thanks
Old 06-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #5
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping an old-is thread here, but you're in Bismark right dually? Regardless I might pick one up from you awhile down the road if I convince myself to throw a turbo on my 2rz. If you're in Bismark I got a buddy that lives up there that I go to school with and would probably have him pick it up for me in person to save on shipping. Or maybe I'd come up and visit him and check out your schweet setup
Old 06-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm from Bismarck, but I'll be out in Washington DC until next year sometime, nonetheless I can arrange it to be shipped or have someone around if you choose to pick one up
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
coma98 is on a distinguished road
Name: zach
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Are u still making these?