Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2.7L "tune up kit" (NGK plugs, wires, and some other stuff..parts fit 1997

Old 03-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2.7L "tune up kit" (NGK plugs, wires, and more..parts fit 1997-1999

I erroneously ended up with too many parts when I ordered plugs/wires and other tune up parts...so here they are.

They are for a 1997-1999 Tacoma 2.7L/3RZ. If you are unsure of the fitment of the parts (mainly the plugs and wires) PLEASE double check the fitment for your truck on NKG's website.

The kit will be sold as a whole, and I will not split it up. All parts are new. I will charge $12 flat rate shipping to anywhere in the 48 included in the price. Paypal payment only.

The kit inlcudes:

NGK V-power spark plugs x4, BKR5EYA (OEM spec, made in Japan) Value: ~$12
NGK Wire set, TX67 (OEM spec, made in Japan) Value: ~$45
OEM style paper Air filter, unknown brand. Value: ~$10
OEM style PCV valve, Made in USA. Value: ~$3

price: $70 Shipped, firm

The PCV valve was test fitted in the valve cover of my 2.7L and it fits fine, although the top stem is a bit shorter than the OEM one. I also recommend buying a new PCV grommet from autozone, because mine was dry and hard () and fell apart when I put in the other one I had.

Old 03-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
$12 for the set? i'll take it!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #3
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
$12 for the set? i'll take it!
I deserve that

Thanks for the free bump!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #4

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #5

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
bump