Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock leafs, struts, and UCAs for free

Old 03-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Stock leafs, struts, and UCAs for free

All gone
Old 03-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 03-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #4
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
estimated mileage on parts?
X2. I could use the UCA's if the bushings are still in good shape.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
wtf am i reading

Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Oh sorry. ~160k
Old 04-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
not to thread jack but are those shocks stock for the TRD? i have the same ones laying around and could not figure out why they are different from other tacomas that are not TRD..
Old 04-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
sisco47 has a spectacular aura aboutsisco47 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Francisco
sisco47's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the stock leafs?
Old 04-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #8
Q Source is on a distinguished road
Q Source's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
not to thread jack but are those shocks stock for the TRD? i have the same ones laying around and could not figure out why they are different from other tacomas that are not TRD..
TRD shocks were Spec'd as oem "performance shocks" that is why they are different from the bilstien blue and yellow...I think ...
Old 04-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #9
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Source View Post
TRD shocks were Spec'd as oem "performance shocks" that is why they are different from the bilstien blue and yellow...I think ...
with the progressive coils?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #11
I can pick these up tomorrow.

Send me a pm with location, beer preference, thanks!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:29 AM   #12
Thereusery is on a distinguished road
Name: casey
Thereusery's Tacoma Gallery
Leafs

Any chance you still have the leaf springs ? I could really use them and im only an hour away .
Old 04-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereusery View Post
Any chance you still have the leaf springs ? I could really use them and im only an hour away .
These are gone.

Thanks Razgriz!