Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: Trail Gear front bumper for stock 01-04 bumper

Old 03-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Trail Gear front bumper for stock 01-04 bumper

Gone!
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: Trail Gear front bumper for stock 01-04 bumper-img_0139.jpg   WTT: Trail Gear front bumper for stock 01-04 bumper-img_0200.jpg  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good looking bumper man! GLWT
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
rayny1014 is on a distinguished road
rayny1014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
I was never really a huge fan of this bumper but bought it because I thought it was a good deal. Lo and behold I'm going to use the money towards a 1 ton swap I am in the Bay area and would like to do a trade + cash on your end with someone local. I know this bumper goes for $460 or something from Trail Gear so how about $350 and your stock bumper for mine? Here is a picture. I welded plates on top to clean up the look a little and added light tabs but that's all I've done Bumper will not come with lights or the nose ring
if you would ship i would love this bumper
Old 03-28-2013, 08:00 AM   #4
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
I will not ship this thing. Already have a trade+cash pending locally.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
ohhhgeee is on a distinguished road
Air Force: KC-10 Crew Cheif
Name: Oscar
ohhhgeee's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in the trade. Problem is, I'm deployed till may. What city in the Bay Area are you at?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #6
SpacemanSpiff02 is on a distinguished road

SpacemanSpiff02's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested if the local deal falls through.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #7
abuali7866 is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
abuali7866's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
I will not ship this thing. Already have a trade+cash pending locally.

Let me know if you change your mind. I can work in the brush guard as well if your interested.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #8
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhhgeee View Post
I'd be interested in the trade. Problem is, I'm deployed till may. What city in the Bay Area are you at?
Dublin but I've got a local deal pending. Already received a deposit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff02 View Post
I'd be interested if the local deal falls through.
Will let you know but as stated above, I have a deposit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuali7866 View Post
Let me know if you change your mind. I can work in the brush guard as well if your interested.
It would be a pain in the ass to ship on both of our ends. And I have no use for a brush guard LOL
Old 04-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #9
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Did you already trade? I'm in LA, and interested!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #10
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
sbsurfer is on a distinguished road

sbsurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Also interested, I'm in SB but will be in the bay area next thursday.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
First post has been updated for quite some time now. The bumper is gone to AlphaQup.