Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Daily Driver or Race Truck

Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #22
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I.I.Raciing View Post
Bump, very motivated to sell right now. Make me an offer I can't refuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Lol Yeah. That sucks. Are you using the sport trac now thats why you are selling this?
Not yet, its getting really close, shooting for Memorial Day weekend but I doubt that will happen.

Reason I'm selling it is that I have 3 trucks and I can only put a baby seat in 1 of them. That and I really want a 4 door Tacoma
Old 05-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #23
00toytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Joshua
00toytaco's Tacoma Gallery
ive heard of 4.10's being stock gears but mine came with 3.91's so i think. Its a 2000 toyota tacoma v6 4x4. Has some modifications really fun truck will put new pics up soon been my project for about 6 years now.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #24
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
damn i love this truck
Old 05-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #25
FBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFBGW01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaleb
FBGW01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00toytaco View Post
ive heard of 4.10's being stock gears but mine came with 3.91's so i think. Its a 2000 toyota tacoma v6 4x4. Has some modifications really fun truck will put new pics up soon been my project for about 6 years now.
ya mines 2001 v6 prerunner, its 4.10s stock.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #26
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
My issue isn't with money or banks, my issue is with my wife not wanting me to have another toy...WOW what a sick truck. Priced very....very well. BUMP!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #27
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
@ 3:05 min

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3MM2EJxENY
Old 05-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #28
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
Man, I forgot all about that video. Thanks for posting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
My issue isn't with money or banks, my issue is with my wife not wanting me to have another toy...WOW what a sick truck. Priced very....very well. BUMP!
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

I've sold 1 truck today and ready to buy 2 more, just gotta move the Toyota for that to happen
Old 05-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #29
Dan Larocks is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Dan Larocks's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Truck! GLWS. Pic in front of Del Taco in Barstow? Lol
Old 05-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Larocks View Post
Nice Truck! GLWS. Pic in front of Del Taco in Barstow? Lol
Sure is

Current pics of the interior