Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Daily Driver or Race Truck

Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
A.I.I.Raciing's Tacoma Gallery
Daily Driver or Race Truck

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
Daily Driver or Race Truck-my-tacoma1.jpg   Daily Driver or Race Truck-my-tacoma.jpg   Daily Driver or Race Truck-my-tacoma-2.jpg   Daily Driver or Race Truck-total-chaos-tacoma2.jpg   Daily Driver or Race Truck-total-chaos-tacoma.jpg  

Old 03-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
Humphreys is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Humphreys's Tacoma Gallery
damn, thats a nice tacoma
Old 03-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Daaaaamn ....
Old 03-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Wow
Old 03-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
sisco47 has a spectacular aura aboutsisco47 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Francisco
sisco47's Tacoma Gallery
willing to trade for a 07 Tacoma TRD SPORT double cab with only 20k original miles ????
Old 03-29-2013, 06:52 AM   #6
A.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.I.I.Raciing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks everyone, it's a great truck and Ive really enjoyed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisco47 View Post
willing to trade for a 07 Tacoma TRD SPORT double cab with only 20k original miles ????
Absolutely, when this baby sells I planned on buying a Double Cab! So this would work out much better IMO. Get me the info and let's make it happen

Thanks, Brian
Old 03-31-2013, 06:55 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post

GLWS...im going to return these pants I just threw up in.
Man that's disturbing

If everything checks out I may be making a trade for the double cab
Old 03-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
So i may be wrong on this butt arnt Jazz Fuel Cells not DOT approved meaning it cant be driven on the street with that cell in CA?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:15 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
So i may be wrong on this butt arnt Jazz Fuel Cells not DOT approved meaning it cant be driven on the street with that cell in CA?
Yes and no. Jazz is the only company that I know of that's willing to work with you to pass smog, all you gotta do is contact them and tell them what you've got going on and they will point you in the right direction. When I started building my other truck I talked to Harmon and Fuel Safe and they both laughed at me. So I picked up a Jazz cell cause I knew their customer service was what it was and its been registered for the last 3 years without an issue.

When I bought the Tacoma in 2011 it had to be smogged to be put in my name and it took about 3 days to put the right paper work in order, I drive the truck about 150 miles a week and it has yet to be an issue.

My buddy also went this route for his kids Daily Driver and he had to take it to CHP and you know how strict they are, he had no issue's
Old 03-31-2013, 10:27 PM   #11
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #12
Quote:
Any word on getting me that paper work from the dealership showing that your truck isn't as shady as it looks? I've had it checked out on my side, just need to see what you've got before we go any further
Old 04-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #13
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.I.I.Raciing View Post
Yes and no. Jazz is the only company that I know of that's willing to work with you to pass smog, all you gotta do is contact them and tell them what you've got going on and they will point you in the right direction. When I started building my other truck I talked to Harmon and Fuel Safe and they both laughed at me. So I picked up a Jazz cell cause I knew their customer service was what it was and its been registered for the last 3 years without an issue.

When I bought the Tacoma in 2011 it had to be smogged to be put in my name and it took about 3 days to put the right paper work in order, I drive the truck about 150 miles a week and it has yet to be an issue.

My buddy also went this route for his kids Daily Driver and he had to take it to CHP and you know how strict they are, he had no issue's
wow i am glad you have had such luck with this. I have a 56 ford with a fuel cell and could never get it smogged at 10 different places and the place i work built a rock crawler that needed to be check at CHP and they told him that everything was fine but fuel cell is a no go.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #14
sisco47 has a spectacular aura aboutsisco47 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Francisco
sisco47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any word on getting me that paper work from the dealership showing that your truck isn't as shady as it looks? I've had it checked out on my side, just need to see what you've got before we go any further

nope cant find the paper work that the dealership gave me sorry
its up to u if u want to do the trade ???
oh n one more thing the chassis isn't vent took it to a local body shop they
lifted the truck n told me the damage was only in the passenger fenders that
chassis got saved but the fenders inside got damage that's all they told me
Old 04-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
wow i am glad you have had such luck with this. I have a 56 ford with a fuel cell and could never get it smogged at 10 different places and the place i work built a rock crawler that needed to be check at CHP and they told him that everything was fine but fuel cell is a no go.
Why are you smogging a 56? Smog is only for 1975 and new in the state of California. I'm confused!

Quote:
nope cant find the paper work that the dealership gave me sorry
its up to u if u want to do the trade ???
oh n one more thing the chassis isn't vent took it to a local body shop they
lifted the truck n told me the damage was only in the passenger fenders that
chassis got saved but the fenders inside got damage that's all they told me
What body shop did you take it to? Got paper work verifying what was said?
Old 04-03-2013, 11:45 PM   #16
Quote:
Why are you smogging a 56? Smog is only for 1975 and new in the state of California. I'm confused!
sorry i mis spoke it was at a CHP check station and the other truck was being smogged
Old 04-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #17
Bump, very motivated to sell right now. Make me an offer I can't refuse
Old 04-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #19
Quote:
Bump, very motivated to sell right now. Make me an offer I can't refuse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Just outta curiosity how does it do with those tires on stock gears? Power and mpg wise? And Rpms on freeway
4.10 is a stock gear?

No tack so I have no idea what the rpm's are at, but its by no means rev'd out as I drive it like an old lady, and I've never figured out gas mileage, I drive the truck for 5-6 weeks and then fill the tank.

Either way it does just fine for what I'm using it for
Old 04-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #20
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4.10 is a stock gear?

No tack so I have no idea what the rpm's are at, but its by no means rev'd out as I drive it like an old lady, and I've never figured out gas mileage, I drive the truck for 5-6 weeks and then fill the tank.

Either way it does just fine for what I'm using it for
Yes 4.10 is stock.