Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 2002 Rear Bumper, LR Taillight, RF Mudflap

Old 04-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Robert Alexander is on a distinguished road
Robert Alexander's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2002 Rear Bumper, LR Taillight, RF Mudflap

Let me know what you got, how much you want and how much to ship to 80207. Would like to pickup in person if you are around the Denver area.
Thanks
Old 04-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
02 Rear bumper wanted

Anybody?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
check rockauto.com
Old 04-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Alexander View Post
Let me know what you got, how much you want and how much to ship to 80207. Would like to pickup in person if you are around the Denver area.
Thanks
I got a rear chrome bumper. Its being used by another member while is bumper is being made. Let me know if interested.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Unhappy Rear Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
I got a rear chrome bumper. Its being used by another member while is bumper is being made. Let me know if interested.

Whats its condition? Any rust or dents? When would it be available and how much would you want to ship it to me?

Thanks

Dented rear ego

Rob