Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Old school sick truck on ebay!

Old 04-06-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Old school sick truck on ebay!

Seriously, am I the only one 'n over this bad boy ?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Toyota-Tacoma...item2a2b57123c

P.S: Is this in right section?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:06 AM   #2
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Hell I'm with you on this one, although the color I'm not into but hell great shape!
Old 04-06-2013, 03:46 AM   #3
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
Hell I'm with you on this one, although the color I'm not into but hell great shape!

lol ya the banana cream could be better, but she be mint!
Old 04-06-2013, 04:46 AM   #5
zeiset777 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
zeiset777's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is so ugly... so ugly that, it's kinda cool.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:13 AM   #7
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to have that truck!!!!
Old 04-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeiset777 View Post
That thing is so ugly... so ugly that, it's kinda cool.
Its like my boston terrier, he is so ugly (snorts, farts and well... ugly) that he is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
MINT. Thats awesome! I wonder where tho guy gets them, said he sold 2 others that looked equally as mint
I dont know but I bet he is makin some coin with a price like that!