LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Custom built tube front bumper with winch mount for 99 Tacoma

Old 04-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Custom built tube front bumper with winch mount for 99 Tacoma

http://lexington.craigslist.org/pts/3619856032.html
Here's a link to my Craigslist add or look me up under mossytaco on the forum. I'm selling my custom built tube front bumper off my 1999 Tacoma with winch mount! $500 plus shipping!!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #3
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give u 50 bucks lol
Old 04-10-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS good looking tube bumper you have there, do you have any pics of it installed?
Old 04-11-2013, 03:41 AM   #5
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Ill give u 50 bucks lol
Lol yeah ok! Maybe $50 for the bumper and $450 shipping lol!
Old 04-11-2013, 03:44 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
GLWS good looking tube bumper you have there, do you have any pics of it installed?
Thanks man. Yeah I've actually got a build thread on here if you search for my name. Let me know if you can't find it and ill send you a link to it!
Old 04-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #7

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Took u long enough to put sold on here lol
Old 04-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #9

Lol sorry forgot where all I had it posted and technically I still have it laying on my back porch until I put it on the guys truck Saturday!
Old 04-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Lol sorry forgot where all I had it posted and technically I still have it laying on my back porch until I put it on the guys truck Saturday!
Lol he paying extra for install
Old 04-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #11

Lol no but I'm getting it out of my way so its all good and it dont take long to install it at all.