Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st gen gray bucket seats

Old 04-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen gray bucket seats

Good shape, missing the right hand drivers side plastic cover. Located in San Diego.

175$
Old 04-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
davcat is on a distinguished road
davcat's Tacoma Gallery
1996 regular cab 4WD 2.7

I have the bench seat in my truck and want to replace it with bucket seats. If your seats will fit my truck I'm very interested. Please let me know if they are still available
Old 04-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcat View Post
I have the bench seat in my truck and want to replace it with bucket seats. If your seats will fit my truck I'm very interested. Please let me know if they are still available
They will line up no problems.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #4
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

exactly. they will fit no problem. i had a bench, and went to buckets. now going to bigger buckets.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #5
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davcat View Post
Sending you a PM... Interested in the bench.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
really want that drivers bucket

GLWTS though
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 AM   #7

Drivers bucket is only 170$. I'll throw in the passenger side for 5$
Old 04-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #8
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the ones you got from me?

I may have found the missing plastic pieces if so.....
Old 04-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #9

Lol they sure are ! OK price went up to 176$ now since they are complete lol. Or do I sell the seats for 10$ and hold the trip piece hostage for another 200? Hmm. Decisions decisions.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #10
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Either way thats one hell of a profit from what you bought from me for. Wish I had those kind of margins in my store. Or even half that margin would be awesome. Good for you, Still have that bumper?

Ill look and see if they are right plastic pieces anyways. Have a whole bunch of Trim from my partial cab strip that I saw the other day.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #11

bumper is gone. linking the truck this summer. just came up on a bitchin 9'' with links, all new glass, and am picking up a fuel cell. next up is 4 new coilovers then bumps. watch out now !!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #12
davcat is on a distinguished road
davcat's Tacoma Gallery
seats

Do you still have the seats?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #13

Still have them. Pm replied.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #14
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, if you still have these in a week or two ill buy them
Old 04-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #15

Still available.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #16
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 78216 ? Or are you even willing to ship?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #17

oof. i wouldnt even know where to start to ship a seat.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #18
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8/ dang
Old 04-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #19

It would cost you the same to have me ship these as it would to buy some low end after market buckets locally. Sorry dude.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #20

No problem thank you