Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FREE BUMPER and RUNNING BOARDS

Old 04-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
toutenhoofd is on a distinguished road
Name: Nico
toutenhoofd's Tacoma Gallery
FREE BUMPER and RUNNING BOARDS

Free front stock bumper from a white 2001 TRD Double Cab in great shape. I believe it will fit any 1999-2004 Tacoma.

Free running boards from same 2001 TRD Double Cab. I think that these are specific to the double cab.

The catch? You must come get them from me in Boulder, CO. I don't want to ship them.

Thanks
Old 04-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #2
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm I need running boards for my double cab.... But don't want to drive up to boulder....
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
Charles2004 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Charles2004's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in that front bumper.

Is it painted or chrome?

If it is painted, I will take it and I can arrange pickup.

Thanks,

Charles
Old 08-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
calebdnehus is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
calebdnehus's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the bumper if you still have. I doubt it though, however if you do have it, I will definitely take it. I will be in boulder CO in about a month and can pick it up then
Old 08-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebdnehus View Post
I will take the bumper if you still have. I doubt it though, however if you do have it, I will definitely take it. I will be in boulder CO in about a month and can pick it up then
If your driving back to Arkansas from boulder bring back the running boards for me and drop them off in OKC. Haha I bet he got rid of them months ago
Old 08-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #6
Haha, probably so. I don't ever get to this part of the forum I'm time for these deals. Maybe I'll get luck though!
Old 08-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #7
toutenhoofd is on a distinguished road
Name: Nico
toutenhoofd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, probably so. I don't ever get to this part of the forum I'm time for these deals. Maybe I'll get luck though!
I've got the bumper for sure, and I'm 90% sure I still have the running boards, too. I'm out of town this week but will be back home in Boulder next week, and I'll double-check then.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #8
Quote:
I've got the bumper for sure, and I'm 90% sure I still have the running boards, too. I'm out of town this week but will be back home in Boulder next week, and I'll double-check then.
Okay. I will be in Boulder September 7th if everything goes as planned. Keep in touch with me. My number is 5012499768. Thanks man!
Old 08-06-2013, 05:10 AM   #9

Air Force:
So Caleb.... Are you driving back thru Oklahoma City on your way to Arkansas? We can make a deal. $50 if you deliver the running boards. I may be willing to travel north a bit too to meet you. If you'd want to help out a fellow forum member....
Old 08-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
Quote:
So Caleb.... Are you driving back thru Oklahoma City on your way to Arkansas? We can make a deal. $50 if you deliver the running boards. I may be willing to travel north a bit too to meet you. If you'd want to help out a fellow forum member....
I'm not sure if I'll be the one driving, but I'm sure I can get my buddy to stop on the way if you want to meet up with us. Once we get super solid on the plans I'll let you know, but I'll grab them when I'm up there for you
Old 08-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #11

Air Force:
Woohoo! Yeah let me know!
Old 08-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #13
Would you be willing to drive up to Perry, OK?
Old 08-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #14

Air Force:
Quote:
Would you be willing to drive up to Perry, OK?
Can do! Just let me know when! Preferably on a weekend!
Old 08-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #15
Okay man! We should be up there the weekend of the 7th in September
Old 08-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #16

Air Force:
Sounds good to me. Just pm me then I'll give you my number and meet you in perry
Old 09-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #18

Air Force:
Still picking them up Saturday? If you don't want to pick up the running boards you don't have to, I'm having a procedure done on my back on Thursday, and really don't feel I'm going to be able to drive up to parry. Last time I couldn't feel my legs for 2 days... I really don't feel I'm going to be up to it
Old 09-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #19
I'll just hang on to them for you and we can try to meet somewhere between conway and OKC when you feel you can drive
Old 09-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #20

Air Force:
Quote:
I'll just hang on to them for you and we can try to meet somewhere between conway and OKC when you feel you can drive
That works man, I appreciate it