Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

98-04 Taco leaf springs with AAL

Old 04-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
98-04 Taco leaf springs with AAL

Good shape, not bent. Missing 1 bushing. I was going to use these to do the OMD spring mod but decided to swap to Chevy springs all together. PM me with questions. These are located in the east bay area in Dublin, CA and I will NOT ship them. $60
Attached Thumbnails
98-04 Taco leaf springs with AAL-183571d1354856900-98-04-tacoma-leaf-springs-aal-picture-2.jpg  
Old 04-17-2013, 11:15 PM   #2
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Bump make me an offer!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 AM   #3
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't find a buyer, Toy connection will buy stock Toyota parts. Located in Santa Clara though.

750 Comstock St, Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 988-4040

They will probably give you what you're asking for.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Ruben. Bump!
Old 05-01-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? Anyone? *crickets*
Old 05-09-2013, 03:53 PM   #6
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Do I hear $50? Haha
Old 05-09-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested, but wrong coast for me.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #8
MEDICDUDE423 is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Matt
MEDICDUDE423's Tacoma Gallery
I will buy today but you gonna have to ship via ups or fed ex, you can wrap them in duct tape and ship should not be to expensive. I will paypal. Pm me if interested