Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 99 Tacoma Passenger Tail Light

Old 04-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 99 Tacoma Passenger Tail Light

like the ad says, let me know what you have laying around!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
ghey
Old 04-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
ghey
Old 04-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Old 04-15-2013, 01:20 AM   #5
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set that are tinted, passenger side lense has a small crack, wiring wise they are pretty rough looking but work. You can have them for free but I don't really wanna ship...

Edit: thinking about it they'll probably fit in a flat rate box, I'll post pictures in the morning
Old 04-15-2013, 01:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
I have a set that are tinted, passenger side lense has a small crack, wiring wise they are pretty rough looking but work. You can have them for free but I don't really wanna ship...

hmm that could work. I'll be in Dana Point sometime this week. not quite SD. any chance you work near there? ha
Old 04-15-2013, 01:31 AM   #7
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
hmm that could work. I'll be in Dana Point sometime this week. not quite SD. any chance you work near there? ha
Nope, I work in the other direction lol but depending on the day I could make a drive up that way
Old 04-15-2013, 01:36 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Nope, I work in the other direction lol but depending on the day I could make a drive up that way

hmm ill keep you posted. I'd rather pay you to toss them in a flat rate box, and pay you for your time, but ill let you know!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:23 AM   #9
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of tinted tails but from an 01-04 so they are the rounded lenses. Still mount up to a 99. The housings are brand new. Lenses are in good condition.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
I have a set of tinted tails but from an 01-04 so they are the rounded lenses. Still mount up to a 99. The housings are brand new. Lenses are in good condition.
how much?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #11

Bump