Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Want Front Skid Plate / Spare Tire Lowering Kit

Old 05-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #21
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalferg View Post
I've got the stock skids from my old 2002 4runner sitting around.... They look the same as the stock ones on my 2002 Tacoma...but I'm not 100% on that... I'm just down in Salt Lake City area. I'd let you have them for $20 if you could pick them up...Otherwise I'd need $50 plus shipping. (I don't ship stuff for a living so boxing and shipping is a pain in my arse. Sorry.)
I'm in talks with someone local about a skid right now
I'll get back to you on this if it doesn't work out
Thanks
Old 05-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #22
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still looking for a front skid
Old 05-16-2013, 01:05 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
still laying around if you want em lol
I still want them!
I just don't know when I'm going to be making a 7 hour trip south, though. haha
any idea what it would cost to ship to CDA, if you're willing?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:09 AM   #25
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get the spare kit?
Old 05-16-2013, 02:11 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Did you get the spare kit?
I did. Thanks.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #27
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
I did. Thanks.
Awesome. Any issues?
Old 05-16-2013, 03:04 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Awesome. Any issues?
Sent ya a PM, Taco
Old 05-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #29

someone sell me a front skidplate, for gosh sakes!