Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Want Front Skid Plate / Spare Tire Lowering Kit

Old 04-17-2013, 01:32 AM   #1
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Want Front Skid Plate / Spare Tire Lowering Kit

Looking to buy a Front Skid Plate (got the lowering kit) for a 95.5 4x4
Ideally, the skid would be somewhere close to Idaho AKA not $4 million to ship
Old 04-17-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OEM spare tire lowering kit in the original bag. I no longer use the stock spare mount, so I can sell it to you.

I will dig it up and get pics.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:58 AM   #3
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I have the OEM spare tire lowering kit in the original bag. I no longer use the stock spare mount, so I can sell it to you.

I will dig it up and get pics.
Awesome!
Let me know your price and we'll see if we can work it out
Look forward to hearing back from you
Old 04-17-2013, 02:06 AM   #4
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
Awesome!
Let me know your price and we'll see if we can work it out
Look forward to hearing back from you
Yep. I just have to make sure I have everything in the kit, and that it didn't get lost or scattered about. I am pretty sure I still have it all.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #5

bump...

Still looking for both
Old 04-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #6

bump

Oh, come on!!
With all the people who have after-market skids on this site...
Someone has a freaking OEM Front-Skid lying around their garage
Old 04-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #7
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have them in about a month, a little beat up. Can post pic if you want.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:53 AM   #8
Mike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud of

Mike330R's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a front skid ready to go in a couple weeks. Not sure it's worth shipping though?
Old 04-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpkrules View Post
I'll have them in about a month, a little beat up. Can post pic if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike330R View Post
I'll have a front skid ready to go in a couple weeks. Not sure it's worth shipping though?
bpkrules - have what? both? the front skid shipped from Texas may be pretty ridiculous - but, if you have the spare tire lowering kit, that'd be awesome

Mike330R - there's a local junkyard around that sells them for about $20 when they come in, they just go so damn quick that i've been waiting for months - so, let's find out what shipping to 83814 is, and what you'd like out of it; maybe it's worth me not being patient for who knows how much longer
Old 04-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #10

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, I didn't forget about you. I came down with strep throat and pink eye, and I was out of commission for about a week. I will see if I can find everything for the kit tomorrow and snap some pics.

If not tomorrow, within the next couple of days.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:08 PM   #11

Quote:
hey man, I didn't forget about you. I came down with strep throat and pink eye, and I was out of commission for about a week. I will see if I can find everything for the kit tomorrow and snap some pics.

If not tomorrow, within the next couple of days.
Dang! that's rough
hope you're feeling better
thanks for getting back to me
definately still interested
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #12

still looking for both
Old 05-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #13
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
I just took my TRD Skid Plate and will be selling it - are you looking for that or the smaller stock black one?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
I just took my TRD Skid Plate and will be selling it - are you looking for that or the smaller stock black one?
Is this off your 2nd gen, though?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #15
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
Is this off your 2nd gen, though?
Yeah it is...sorry I skipped over the fact that you have a 95.5 :/
Old 05-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #16

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. Finally. Just scrounged it up. I am 99% sure everything is there. It works, have used it multiple times.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Ok. Finally. Just scrounged it up. I am 99% sure everything is there. It works, have used it multiple times.

That's what I'm looking for!
PM sent!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
Yeah it is...sorry I skipped over the fact that you have a 95.5 :/
No problem!
Old 05-05-2013, 06:33 AM   #19

still looking for both...
Old 05-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #20
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the stock skids from my old 2002 4runner sitting around.... They look the same as the stock ones on my 2002 Tacoma...but I'm not 100% on that... I'm just down in Salt Lake City area. I'd let you have them for $20 if you could pick them up...Otherwise I'd need $50 plus shipping. (I don't ship stuff for a living so boxing and shipping is a pain in my arse. Sorry.)