Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB A lot of parts

Old 04-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB A lot of parts

Parts for a 1999 Tacoma.
-Stock Windshield Wiper Fluid Reservoir

-Battery Hold Down

Stock Seat Belts
Stock Intake
Arm Rest Thing (driver Side)
Old 04-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
sbsurfer is on a distinguished road

sbsurfer's Tacoma Gallery
http://slo.craigslist.org/pts/3718564362.html

This guy might have some of the stuff you're looking for and looks like he's in Grover Beach. Saw the add on CL a couple of days ago and then your post here, good luck.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB A lot of parts-partingout.jpg  
Old 04-20-2013, 12:48 AM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks man i'll check it out!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #4

Bump
Old 04-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #5

ttt
Old 04-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
I know rock auto has a few of those things your looking for i bought the armrest you asked about from them
Old 04-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
I know rock auto has a few of those things your looking for i bought the armrest you asked about from them
how mych?
Old 04-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #8
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
oops scratch that.. i must have gotten it from somewhere else.. i could have sworn it was through them.. my mistake
Old 04-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
oops scratch that.. i must have gotten it from somewhere else.. i could have sworn it was through them.. my mistake

damn got me all excited hah
Old 04-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #10
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock battery hold down. Pm me
Old 04-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #11

bump
Old 05-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #12

ttt
Old 12-30-2013, 05:37 AM   #13
Arctic Taco is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Steve
Arctic Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They call it a windshield washer jar, I think the part number is 85315-04050 unless you have the level sensor then the last part is 04060 . The first part of the number might be have transposed numbers but the second half should be solid. Try toyota parts overstock maybe. Good luck