Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: All Pro Rear bumper for stock + cash!

Old 05-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #22
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
I keep wanting to buy this, I just really wish it had a hitch
Old 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #23
HUH?
Jkohler is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Jkohler's Tacoma Gallery
I get done with finals this weekend and could use a trip to cali. What about $200 and my bumper and you take me on a trail out in cali? Im in Utah and I will totally make the drive!
Bumper in perfect condition, even comes with a Rand Paul 2016 bumper sticker!
Old 05-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #24
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Nope. You will either need to buy AP add-on hitch or fab a hitch off their bumper like I did.
like this ?

You haven't fubar'd that yet ?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #25
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
like this ?

You haven't fubar'd that yet ?
Haven't towed with it yet but i'm sure it will be fine.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #26
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkohler View Post
I get done with finals this weekend and could use a trip to cali. What about $200 and my bumper and you take me on a trail out in cali? Im in Utah and I will totally make the drive!
Bumper in perfect condition, even comes with a Rand Paul 2016 bumper sticker!
Lol, from Utah for a bumper?? I think you're nuts I don't have time to go on any trails yet, I too have finals coming up.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #27
HUH?
Jkohler is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Jkohler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Lol, from Utah for a bumper?? I think you're nuts I don't have time to go on any trails yet, I too have finals coming up.
Hah like I said, I need a vacation! If your down, I will set up a date that will work for us both and we can make this happen.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #28
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
I just can't go to $200 is all. $260 is as low as I'll go right now.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #29
SpacemanSpiff02 is on a distinguished road

SpacemanSpiff02's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have it by the end of the month I'd be interested
Old 05-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #30
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff02 View Post
If you still have it by the end of the month I'd be interested
At this rate, I just might!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:18 AM   #31
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
sell me your softop :P
Old 05-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #32
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnstalodz View Post
sell me your softop :P
Sorry bud, this soft top is in excellent shape and I plan to keep it as long as possible.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #33
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
what if my rear bumper has a dent and is plasti dipped???
Old 05-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #34
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
what if my rear bumper has a dent and is plasti dipped???
Did you find my ad on craigslist? Another guy messaged me and said his bumper was plasti dipped and has a 1" dent in it. Turns out the dent is more like 4" and obviously noticeable. PM me if that's not you LOL
Old 05-16-2013, 01:39 PM   #35
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, not me. ruck will be out of the shop next week. I can send you pics if you still have it
Old 05-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #36
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Lol, not me. ruck will be out of the shop next week. I can send you pics if you still have it
It's looking like I will! If the stock bumper is still in decent shape, lets make a deal.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #37
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
And this is gone! If anyone needs a Uhaul hitch for a 95-04 Taco, PM me.