Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: All Pro Rear bumper for stock + cash!

Old 04-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: All Pro Rear bumper for stock + cash!

GONE
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: All Pro Rear bumper for stock + cash!-picture-8.jpg  
Old 04-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Phoenix. You think we can work something out.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooiegoogoo View Post
I'm in Phoenix. You think we can work something out.
Probably not, sorry.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #5
puddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Retired
Name: Kris
puddle's Tacoma Gallery
Will a "Hidden Hitch" brand hitch work with this bumper?
Old 04-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddle View Post
Will a "Hidden Hitch" brand hitch work with this bumper?
Nope. You will either need to buy AP add-on hitch or fab a hitch off their bumper like I did.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #7
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great person to deal with. Brian is an honest seller. Wish I could jump on this but bad timing for me.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for an honest seller and great dude!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #9
DDRaptor is on a distinguished road
DDRaptor's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the cost for shipping to 77381
Old 04-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #10
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
Man, if I only had $300 laying around that I didn't need...
Old 04-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #11
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Nope. You will either need to buy AP add-on hitch or fab a hitch off their bumper like I did.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Bump for a great person to deal with. Brian is an honest seller. Wish I could jump on this but bad timing for me.
Thanks man! With how fast the front bumper went, I'm surprised this one isn't gone yet. I just ordered more parts for the swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
Bump for an honest seller and great dude!
Thanks Brandon! You da man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRaptor View Post
Whats the cost for shipping to 77381
Probably won't be shipping this. More of a hassle than it's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver02Taco View Post
Man, if I only had $300 laying around that I didn't need...
It's easy when you re-prioritize! Lol kidding.

What's the deal, yo?? I thought people hated stock rear bumpers! Personally, this All Pro bumper is the best looking off-the-shelf bumper you can buy. If I have some time this weekend, I'll straighten out the tow points so it doesn't look clapped out. Might even throw a coat of paint on it too...
Old 04-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #12
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post

Thanks man! With how fast the front bumper went, I'm surprised this one isn't gone yet. I just ordered more parts for the swap

I'm surprised as well. have you put it up on CL and/or other forums?

Do you have a build page? I'd like to see the swap.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #13
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
I'm surprised as well. have you put it up on CL and/or other forums?

Do you have a build page? I'd like to see the swap.
I put it on TTORA but no bites really. Just put it on craigslist. Hell, it may be around by the time you're ready to buy it LOL

No build page yet but I have put some pictures of all the parts I'm collecting in the Solid Axle Swap BS thread.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #14
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
are you free to show off your camper haha. I'm in livermore
Old 04-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #15
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Phoenix I know you already told me you don't want to ship but I'm ready whenever you are. My flawless bumper for yours. Is it really so much a hassle.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #16
MattHKD is on a distinguished road
MattHKD's Tacoma Gallery
I could do $150 plus my stock bumper (has 2 dents) if you really want to get rid of it.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #17

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
I put it on TTORA but no bites really. Just put it on craigslist. Hell, it may be around by the time you're ready to buy it LOL
For selfish reasons, I wish this to be true. lol
Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #18
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #19
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
time for craigslist...
Old 04-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #20
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
time for craigslist...
its been for a few days