Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

New Sky Manufacturing Tacoma width Front Axle Housing

Old 04-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
New Sky Manufacturing Tacoma width Front Axle Housing

I have a brand new never used Sky axle housing that I bought off of a friend that had it in storage for a couple years. It is a custom diamond design tacoma width housing. It is a driver side drop housing that uses all mini truck parts such as an 8" diff, Knuckles and Brakes. It has never been welded on and was painted black. Just add your mini truck parts and longfield axles and you are ready to roll. I'm also throwing in a set of brand new leaf spring perches and sky steering box plates. I'm asking $350 OBO for everything plus shipping. You can Pm me or text at 859-583-1503 if interested or for more info.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Located close to Lexington KY
Old 04-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #3

Bump!! Make me am offer! No one on Tacoma world wants to sas their Tacoma?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #4

Bump
Old 05-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #5

Sold!!!!!