Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Complete 5100 lift with eibach(toytech) springs

Old 04-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Complete 5100 lift with eibach(toytech) springs

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT WAS INTERESTED.. I WAS SENT A DEPOSIT LAST NIGHT.
SOLD...

I'm selling complete lift for $450 and you pay shipping. This includes

Fully assembled 5100 with eibach (toytech) springs.

Rear 5100's
(Will take picture tomorrow)

Tough country 3" AAl

or

3inch block (revtech)

Besides the block most of the components have been on my truck less than 5000 miles. My truck is not my daily driver. The blocks I've had for a couple of years.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
I'm selling complete lift for $450 and you pay shipping. This includes

Fully assembled 5100 with eibach (toytech) springs.

Rear 5100's
(Will take picture tomorrow)

Tough country 3" AAl

or

3inch block (revtech)

Besides the block most of the components have been on my truck less than 5000 miles. My truck is not my daily driver. The blocks I've had for a couple of years.
I want this can u find out how much shipping is to 39507.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #3
camt10 is on a distinguished road
camt10's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious did u not like the setup,I see lots using it?
Old 04-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by camt10 View Post
Just curious did u not like the setup,I see lots using it?

I upgraded to an icon stage 1 kit. Changed out my whole suspension. I loved this setup. Just needed something different.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
hk499 is on a distinguished road
hk499's Tacoma Gallery
PM me how much shipping would be to 21136. I'd only need to front struts and springs.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk499 View Post
PM me how much shipping would be to 21136. I'd only need to front struts and springs.
Selling it as a kit. Ill let you know if I part it out.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #7
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
How much to shup to 27858
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
How much to shup to 27858
I'll find out hopefully tomorrow.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #9
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll find out hopefully tomorrow.
Ok let me know asap
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
Ok let me know asap
I have five people asking for quotes. Depending how busy I am at work tomorrow. I will let you know.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #11
98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future98Tacoma13 has a brilliant future
98Tacoma13's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take it tonight, i'll pay the $450 and the shipping money whenever you get it figured. let me know.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #12

SALE PENDING
Old 04-22-2013, 02:43 AM   #13
Zimaura is on a distinguished road

Name: Nj
Zimaura's Tacoma Gallery
Good Deal, Lucky guy!
this one gives 3 inches of lift right? (the front)
Old 04-22-2013, 03:06 AM   #14

98tacoma put a deposit fast as a mug!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #15
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ain't even goin to get mad or nething but that's fukd up
Old 04-22-2013, 04:34 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
I ain't even goin to get mad or nething but that's fukd up
Messed up that someone put a deposit? Sorry your mad but money talks and this guy had cash in hand. I'm not going to wait if someone wants to buy it now.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:37 AM   #17

Quote:
Messed up that someone put a deposit? Sorry your mad but money talks and this guy had cash in hand. I'm not going to wait if someone wants to buy it now.
I have cash in hand. I clda put a deposit on it. Like I told u in pm I might have to get a plumber but its all good.i understand cash talks
Old 04-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #18

Sold