Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: BNIB Energy Suspension 8.2108R Rear Leaf Spring Bushing Set (for 1st Gens)

Old 04-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
deez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darren
deez's Tacoma Gallery
*SOLD* BNIB Energy Suspension 8.2108R Rear Leaf Spring Bushing Set

Energy Suspension 8.2108R Rear Leaf Spring Bushing Set (Red) for 98-04 Tacoma 4WD. Brand new in box.

SOLD

Old 04-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
cweb26 is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
cweb26's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale ? What part of the i.e. You from Im in perris maybe we could me up somewhere
Old 04-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
cweb26 is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
cweb26's Tacoma Gallery
Would you take 30 tho if i pick up ?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #4
deez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deez's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #5

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, still available.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #6
Gipster is on a distinguished road
Gipster's Tacoma Gallery
PayPal?
Old 04-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #7

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipster View Post
PayPal?
PayPal, USPS MO, or cash ok
Old 04-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #8

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
mdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nice
mdep03's Tacoma Gallery
I just purchased a set of used leaf springs I'm probably gonna need this right?
If you think so I'll take them if their still available. PM me with extra payment info. thanks
Old 05-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #10

deez's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent, still available.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #11

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Asking price lowered to $30 shipped.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #12

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #13

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #14

deez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump