Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Driver Side tail light lens

Old 04-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Driver Side tail light lens

WTB a driver side tail light lens. I dropped the lens on accident today and broke it in two....I'm looking for the 2001-2004 style for just a single lens but I may be interested in a pair of another style.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:59 AM   #2
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
i have 2 lenses, both tinted, took them off because they are tinted way too dark, i can send you a pic if you want
Old 04-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd76ekCXjKA

Just bought a 2nd gen set from another member that had them tinted... I was nervous about trying this but it worked like a charm, left a slight haze but worked none the less. I used a restore kit after it was removed, now they look brand new
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #6
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
i have 2 lenses, both tinted, took them off because they are tinted way too dark, i can send you a pic if you want
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post

Just bought a 2nd gen set from another member that had them tinted... I was nervous about trying this but it worked like a charm, left a slight haze but worked none the less. I used a restore kit after it was removed, now they look brand new
Cool! Thanks for the tip
Old 04-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post

Thanks for the post, i guess i can sell them for a little more since it is that easy to take off lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
PM sent
i forgot to mention that they are tinted from the inside, here are some pics:
Attached Thumbnails
WTB Driver Side tail light lens-photo-misc-005.jpg   WTB Driver Side tail light lens-photo-misc-006.jpg   WTB Driver Side tail light lens-25-avril-2013-004.jpg   WTB Driver Side tail light lens-25-avril-2013-006.jpg   WTB Driver Side tail light lens-25-avril-2013-007.jpg  

Old 04-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #8
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in a passenger lens if it's available.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #9
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
shipped!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shipped!
Thanks!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #11
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I dropped and broke my 98-00 lens too so I upgraded to the 01-04. muy bueno
Old 05-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
Lol I dropped and broke my 98-00 lens too so I upgraded to the 01-04. muy bueno
are they bolt on?
Old 05-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #13
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
are they bolt on?
Yeah the whole unit is bolt on. I broke both lenses and my housing was peeling silver paint around the bulbs so I figured it was a sign to upgrade.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #14
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a picture on here of a 98-00 with 01-04 lens and it looked great imo!
Old 05-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #15

Quote:
I've seen a picture on here of a 98-00 with 01-04 lens and it looked great imo!
It's the same truck! Just a different face. Which is irrelevant from the rear. I wonder if I ever catch another tacoma off guard when they pass me