Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2007 Panther Camper-Slide in Camper for Tacomas

Old 04-25-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
bozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud of
Firefighter: wildland firefighter
bozotaco's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Panther Camper-Slide in Camper for Tacomas

FOR SALE: Figured I would give selling my camper a shot on TW. 2007 Panther Camper. I am asking $2900, but am open to trades for motorcycles. This nice camper is designed and built for smaller trucks like Tacomas. I'm the second owner and had it on my 1st gen, and purchased from a guy who had it on his 2nd gen. The camper is great for small trucks because it weighs only 600 pounds! Camper is in great condition, and has seen very little use. The inside is very nice, with two large windows, wood cabinets, and wood trim. Has a small dvd player/flat screen tv combo, brand new coleman fridge, and a small "eco toilet". The camper sleeps two comfortably, but you could probably squeeze three in. I also have jacks for it, that you can use to put the camper on a truck or for storage. The camper seals up very well, and with a small propane heater it is great for the winter. Also comes with a newer deep cell battery that provides power and lighting in the camper. This camper is ideal for hunters, snomobilers, and skiers. The Original owner payed $7,100 for the camper brand new, I am the second owner. Im selling because I 'm moving and wont have room for this anymore. These are very hard to find, because campers for small trucks are unique. Im negotiable on the price, and would consider trades for various motorcycles, and partial trades for guns. Thanks. Any question PM me and Ill give you my number.
Attached Thumbnails
2007 Panther Camper-Slide in Camper for Tacomas-20121026_162022.jpg   2007 Panther Camper-Slide in Camper for Tacomas-20121028_153537.jpg   2007 Panther Camper-Slide in Camper for Tacomas-20121028_153529.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
SoCalGhost2 is a jewel in the roughSoCalGhost2 is a jewel in the roughSoCalGhost2 is a jewel in the roughSoCalGhost2 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chris
SoCalGhost2's Tacoma Gallery
Very Cool Man! I have only seen a few like that and wish I was closer to come take a look at it. Looks like a good deal! Best luck with it!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
bozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud ofbozotaco has much to be proud of
Bump. Taking partial trades for guns. Anyone in montana interested?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalGhost2 View Post
Very Cool Man! I have only seen a few like that and wish I was closer to come take a look at it. Looks like a good deal! Best luck with it!
Thanks !
Old 04-26-2013, 07:25 PM   #5
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!!!

What side of MT
Old 04-27-2013, 05:15 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Sweet!!!!

What side of MT
Bozeman/Big Sky Area

I'm leaving May 1st or 2nd though to move to OR, and would love it sold by then. Dropping the price to $2500 for any TW member!
Old 04-27-2013, 05:32 AM   #7
AMSOIL guru
motorcop75 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: motorcycle officer
Name: Steve
motorcop75's Tacoma Gallery
How long is your pick-up bed with the gate up?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:55 AM   #8
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe if you post a link over in the Montana Taco thread you might get a little more local traffic. Looks clean, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands quickly!
Old 04-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #9
6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
6spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would have totally taken that off your hands if I still lived in Bozeman. Nice camper!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Maybe if you post a link over in the Montana Taco thread you might get a little more local traffic. Looks clean, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands quickly!
I'm a noob. Where is the Montana taco thread. Glad to see some interest. It's clean and these are so damn hard to find. It took me about 6months to find this guy. I wish I could hold onto it, but I'm doing fire all summer and won't have room or be able to use it. Anyone interested feel free to give me a call 406 580 1349
Old 04-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Sent you a PM.
Pm replied to!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcop75 View Post
How long is your pick-up bed with the gate up?
Standard 6 foot bed. The camper fits with the gate down though.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #14
Bump
Old 07-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #15
Ill be back in Bozeman next Wednesday and Thursday. Trying to raise some cash for a new motorcycle. Give me a call if anyone wants to take a look. 406-580-1349