Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB:96' spindles

Old 04-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB:96' spindles

I need some lift spindles for my 96' 2wd taco. i have a bolt on, total chaos long travel kit on it already... looking for some bolt on, or minimal fabrication applications. pm me and let me know what you got. willing to spend a little bit of money, and the nicer the better
Old 09-11-2013, 06:39 AM   #2

Bump...I can't believe no one has spindles. Lol
Old 09-11-2013, 09:08 AM   #3
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen spindles are hard to come by. Solo Motorsports it's the only company that makes them and they're $1500.

But good luck!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #4

Haha ooh man... Would it be better worth it to just gusset my own and fab mine to specs?
Old 09-15-2013, 02:18 AM   #5
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I'd gusset (especially if you're LT or in that direction)