Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tire carrier/cb radio setup FS

Old 04-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Tire carrier/cb radio setup FS

Fabtech spare tire carrier 60
Fire stick antenna/cobra cb/wire 50

Local only no shipping.
I'm in Yucaipa Ca, willing to meet up
Everything is in good condition just don't need them. Tire carrier has an antenna mount welded on.

Tire carrier/cb radio setup FS-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366945343.425199.jpgTire carrier/cb radio setup FS-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366945363.378618.jpgTire carrier/cb radio setup FS-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366945372.887911.jpgTire carrier/cb radio setup FS-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366945394.041085.jpg
Old 04-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
allian04 is on a distinguished road
allian04's Tacoma Gallery
i understand the no shipping on the tire carrier but how about the cb kit
Old 04-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #3

how would i ship the antenna?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
still got the cb/antenna/wire?
Old 04-30-2013, 07:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iForceTUNDRA View Post
still got the cb/antenna/wire?
Yes i do
Old 04-30-2013, 03:28 PM   #6
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
PM SENT
Old 05-04-2013, 06:23 AM   #7
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent on tire carrier!
Old 05-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any shipping updates OP?

I sent paypal payment 5/4, you said you would ship on 5/6 or 5/7 and I haven't received anything on 5/20.

I've PM'd and emailed from TW a few times..no response.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #9
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
Any shipping updates OP?

I sent paypal payment 5/4, you said you would ship on 5/6 or 5/7 and I haven't received anything on 5/20.

I've PM'd and emailed from TW a few times..no response.
He hasnt been on since the 5th.. damn thats pretty shitty. I hope it makes it your way
Old 05-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully he didnt dip out on you...

Anyone know if this size CB will fit in the ashtran?
Old 05-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
He hasnt been on since the 5th.. damn thats pretty shitty. I hope it makes it your way
Yeah, saw that. Hopefully he gets online soon so I don't have to get the paypal police.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
Hopefully he didnt dip out on you...
Anyone know if this size CB will fit in the ashtran?
That's the same cb I have in my ashtray spot. It's tight, but it fits.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #13
DC TRD MallRunner

3rd week from alleged ship date...still no contact from seller and no online activity.

Filing claim with PayPal.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #14
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
3rd week from alleged ship date...still no contact from seller and no online activity.

Filing claim with PayPal.
Damn that sux good luck hope u get everything worked out