Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Stock Tacoma Radio & Corner Lights

Old 04-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
RocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RocktheRed's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Tacoma Radio & Corner Lights

I'm selling my stock radio from my 2003 tacoma and corner lights.
I don't know how to add pictures, so there are links below. The radio looks exactly like the one shown and the corner lights as well except they have matte black trim.

Radio:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62017281@N07/8683906602/

Corner Lights:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62017281@N07/8683906598/

Radio for $35+shipping

Corner Lights $20+shipping

thanks!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
you need to add pictures of the actual items for sale...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...rum-posts.html
Old 04-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
RocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocktheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
do you or anyone know if the corner lights are compatible between 00 and the 01-04 models?
Old 04-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
do you or anyone know if the corner lights are compatible between 00 and the 01-04 models?
They are not compatible.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
The bees know...
Aquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to allAquatic Tacoma is a name known to all

Navy: NavAir Reconn
Aquatic Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Will the radio factory fit a 99 dash ?
Old 04-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatic Tacoma View Post
Will the radio factory fit a 99 dash ?

I'm not sure, you'd have to measure the dimensions and let me know and then I could help you out
Old 04-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #8
Paddock Rat
BigBird is a jewel in the roughBigBird is a jewel in the roughBigBird is a jewel in the roughBigBird is a jewel in the rough
Name: Michael
BigBird's Tacoma Gallery
I'll offer you $40.00 plus shipping for all of it.....
Old 04-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #9

$50 + shipping and they're all yours!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #10

$40 + shipping, who wants them?!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #11
surfnsteve is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
surfnsteve's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy the corner lights off ya. $20 + shipping, or I can meet you.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #12

$40 shipped anyone?!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #13
slander will become famous soon enoughslander will become famous soon enough
slander's Tacoma Gallery
check you PM
Old 05-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #14
RSC17 has a spectacular aura aboutRSC17 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Rick
RSC17's Tacoma Gallery
you have a PM OP
Old 05-13-2013, 06:13 AM   #15

I'm not sure what's going on with my PM's but they aren't being sent. I can ship out the lights and radio this week, anytime after work. My paypal is erinkgarvey@gmail.com . PM me where to send the items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slander View Post
check you PM