Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 10" rear shocks w/ resi

Old 04-26-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 10" rear shocks w/ resi

I'm looking to buy 10" rear shocks with resi. Fox, Bilstein 7100, Sway-a-way, King etc. Let me know what you have.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 05-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #3

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking for shocks. Preferably Bilstein 10" short body.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
10" w/resi

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...last-year.html
Old 05-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Thanks.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #6
xweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to behold

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
I have some king pure race series 12s with resis for sale
Old 06-04-2014, 10:18 AM   #7
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
wondering if anyone out there is selling an 8-9 inch
Old 06-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #8
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
i got a pair of 2.5 10" bilstein 9100.. $250