2001 Tacoma dc limited TRD 4wd
Truck runs great and is clean inside and out.
- New suspension as of fall 2011:
- Front: OME 883 springs w/Nitrocharger shocks
- Rear: All-Pro Offroad Expedition leaf springs w/Bilsteins
- Rims/tires: Method Racing rims with BFG Mud Terrains 265/75/16s
- Remote start and door locks
- Stainless steel side tubes
- Tinted windows
- OEM bed liner
- Mods: Gray wire and Deck plate air mods, Amsoil air filter and Amsoil syth oil
- ARE cap with Denali roof rack
I've owned this truck since 11-19-2004 and it has about 131,100 miles on it. Timing belt, water pump, pulleys and belts all changed at 106k.
Located 45 minutes south of Chicago.