LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2001 Tacoma Double-cab Limited 4wd, OEM suspension, Method Racing rims, BFG MTs

Old 04-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Old School
degraaf is on a distinguished road

degraaf's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2001 Tacoma Double-cab Limited 4wd, OEM suspension, Method Racing rims, BFG MTs

2001 Tacoma dc limited TRD 4wd

...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

Truck runs great and is clean inside and out.

- New suspension as of fall 2011:
- Front: OME 883 springs w/Nitrocharger shocks
- Rear: All-Pro Offroad Expedition leaf springs w/Bilsteins
- Rims/tires: Method Racing rims with BFG Mud Terrains 265/75/16s
- Remote start and door locks
- Stainless steel side tubes
- Tinted windows
- OEM bed liner
- Mods: Gray wire and Deck plate air mods, Amsoil air filter and Amsoil syth oil
- ARE cap with Denali roof rack
I've owned this truck since 11-19-2004 and it has about 131,100 miles on it. Timing belt, water pump, pulleys and belts all changed at 106k.

Located 45 minutes south of Chicago.

Old 04-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
BigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud of

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
OP,

1) Why are you letting go of this awesome rig? I'd be heartbroken. Any rust?

2) Does your Denali roof rack bolt on top of the existing ARE yakima rail holes? Or did it come as an option with ARE?

Bump cause this is a really nice looking truck with high quality mods done! GLWS OP!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
Old School

degraaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
OP,

1) Why are you letting go of this awesome rig? I'd be heartbroken. Any rust?

2) Does your Denali roof rack bolt on top of the existing ARE yakima rail holes? Or did it come as an option with ARE?

Bump cause this is a really nice looking truck with high quality mods done! GLWS OP!
1. I've had this truck for almost 10 years, and I love it, but I just sold our boat so I no longer need a truck No rust on the body and the frame is pretty clean too. I go over the frame every year and clean it and I coated it with Por-15 too. Also had it in about 3 years ago to do the rust recall exam at the dealer and it passed easily. They undercoated it, but didn't do a good job, so I went back over it and Por-15'd it. I guess it's just time for me to get something new... that's basically why I'm selling. Truck has been garage kept and is in great shape.

2. The Denali roof rack on the cap bolted on to the top and the cross bars are movable in case you have different size boxes to put on top.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:50 AM   #5
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
B_E-A-utiful dCab! I hate to say it, but good luck with the sale.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #7
Old School

degraaf's Tacoma Gallery
DBSB?

I'm heading out for vacation this Friday, so I'll be out of town and away from my computer and mostly away from my phone too (out of country), so if anyone is interested you can call and leave a message.

The price is pretty high, but I'm willing to negotiate, so just let me know if you have a resonable offer.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #8
Beating Anorexia since 1976
OmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOmahaStylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OmahaStylee's Tacoma Gallery
If you or the future owner ever wants to sell the topper separately, I'd be interested.

GLWS - great looking truck.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:51 AM   #9
Old School

degraaf's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from vacation... updated/lowered the price.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #10
ComaChic will become famous soon enough

ComaChic's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish you were closer. Want a nice x can but this one makes me think twice.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #11
jsmithnulax is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
jsmithnulax's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in a trade with 2007 Toyota FJ?
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 AM   #12
Old School

degraaf's Tacoma Gallery
no thanks, not really interested in trades. Just looking to sell.

Photos: https://plus.google.com/photos/10734...LuN7ZTe-MDSggE
Old 05-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #13
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
Left you a voicemail yesterday, said I was calling from NC. This truck still available?
Old 05-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #14
Old School

degraaf's Tacoma Gallery
It's still available.

I had a request for pictures of the frame and underside, so I added them to my album: https://plus.google.com/photos/10734...LuN7ZTe-MDSggE
Old 05-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #15
Goosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoosedog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goosedog's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck and good price too. It was just to far logistically for me. GLWS!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #16
S13chris is on a distinguished road

Marines: Recon
Name: Chris
S13chris's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck. Would buy today if you were in Cali, glws
Old 05-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #17
Ready to Learn
HF13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
HF13's Tacoma Gallery
PM inbound
Old 06-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #18
kckrawford is on a distinguished road
Name: Casey
kckrawford's Tacoma Gallery
To everyone who didn't buy this truck, yal missed out on one of the cleanest double cab's I've ever run across.

Now we have to let the mods begin!!

Thanks again Christian. Truck is amazing.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #19
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly one of the cleanest preowned Tacomas I've ever seen on the market. Or was on the market I should say.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #20
BigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud ofBigOly has much to be proud of

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
What a lucky new owner!