Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2002 Tacoma Double Cab TRD 4WD

Old 04-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
dorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud of

Name: Shane
dorkmagus's Tacoma Gallery
2002 Tacoma Double Cab TRD 4WD

SOLD

Old 04-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck! GLWS!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:13 AM   #3
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck and nice quality mods! GLWS!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
monyman is on a distinguished road

monyman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Where was the pic taken, it's beautiful, too.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #5
dorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud ofdorkmagus has much to be proud of

Thanks! It's at wheeler lake between Alma and Brekenridge CO.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #7

bump
Old 06-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #8

Looks like I'm keeping it, at least for a while
Old 06-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
damn, kinda tempted to put my truck up for sale.........

and buy yours!!
Old 06-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
TooDrunkToTasteThisChicke n
TotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shedTotesMagotes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TotesMagotes's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be a serious buyer if i lived in Colorado.

Beautiful truck. Exactly what i'm looking for.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
posted mine for sale. Hope she sells quick. Im willing to make the trip to get this bad boy
Old 06-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #12

Sorry, see post #8. I'm keeping it. Actually I'm in the process of gathering the parts needed to do an SAS.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:35 AM   #13

Ok so I've decided that I'm selling it for sure this time. I hate to do it but I need something bigger that can tow my '74 Bronco.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:09 AM   #14
Lettusbee67 is on a distinguished road
Lettusbee67's Tacoma Gallery
Did this sell?
Old 01-29-2014, 09:54 PM   #15

Yes I sold it.