Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Spidertrax wheel spacers

Old 05-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Spidertrax wheel spacers

Anyone have a set of spacers they'd like to get rid of? 1.25" or 1.5"

Extended thread lugnuts is a plus.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
I am being told mine are causing my rubbing issues on my lifted truck. I am going to take them off and try it for a few days. If I keep them off, I'll probably sell them. I just bought them so they won't be cheap, but I'd save you a few bucks. PM me in a few days if you're still looking. They are Spidertrax.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
DesertRatliff will become famous soon enoughDesertRatliff will become famous soon enough

DesertRatliff's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a 1.25" Spidertrax available with all hardware. Not sure if they are extended lugs or not. They were used for 3K miles while I got funds together for a uni-ball UCA and taken off the day before yesterday. They are darn close to brand new.

How's $75 shipped sound?

Old 05-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Those don't look to be hub centric ones?
Old 05-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
DesertRatliff will become famous soon enoughDesertRatliff will become famous soon enough

There is no ring, but Spidertrax claims they're hubcentric:

http://www.spidertrax.com/Toyota-1-1...&category=9985

PS-mine are the 1.25", not the 1.5" if memory serves.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sure the hob centric ones should have the ring... if they are like this on all of them, then ive never noticed on the many sets ive seen lol

EDIT: check the Toytec site (toyteclifts.com). Pics of spidertrax hub centric wheel spacers have the lip.

EDIT 2: seems Tacos 2000 and earlier have different available products than 2001 and up.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #7

I was under the impression they needed to have a lip, too, but second sentance from the bottom says:

" In addition, each wheel spacer is hub centric for a perfect fit. "

So I was just going off of what the manufacturer says.

Either way, though, looks like they're different for 95-00 and 01-04 applications. This whole thing has me confused!