Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Used Stock UCAs, Tire carrier and ashtray for shipping

Old 05-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Used Stock UCAs, Tire carrier and ashtray for shipping

Anyone want this stuff, PM me by Sunday, May 5th. All I'm asking is the cost of shipping.

GONE 1st Gen Stock UCAs. ball joints not included, trashed in the process of removal. You get what you see in the box:

GONE 1st Gen spare tire hoist and arms:

GONEAn awesome ashtray:

GONE 1st Gen strut studs:
Old 05-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
dirtytacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Cody
dirtytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the ashtray, can you get shipping to 84062?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
please let me know the shipping cost for the UCAs. zip 92336. thanks.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #4
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtytacoma View Post
Ill take the ashtray, can you get shipping to 84062?
USPS priority flat rate $12.35
UPS Ground = $12.33

PM me your address and preferred shipper if you still want it. I'll send you my Paypal info.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #5

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
please let me know the shipping cost for the UCAs. zip 92336. thanks.
USPS Priority mail flat rate = $16.85.

PM me your address if you still want them. I'll send you my Paypal info.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
2nd for the ashtray. i can paypal asap.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
Do you happen to have the spare tire crank tool available as well...? If so, how much?
Old 05-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #8

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I was not planning on parting with the crank tool.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #9

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Ashtray gone. Spare tire hoist and arms, UCAs and strut studs still available.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #10

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Spare tire hoist and arms; UCAs and strut studs still available.

Gone no matter what by 8pm MDT
Old 05-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #11

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Last call. Getting tossed when I get home from work tomorrow.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #12

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
This stuff be gone. Thanks for looking.