Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Parting out Tacoma

Old 05-05-2013, 11:55 PM   #42
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
A padded envelope (the bubble wrap lined ones) shouldn't cost any more than a couple bucks to ship. It is too cheap to worry about tracking or insurance.
Maybe $13 shipped to be sure?
sounds good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Sent you a pm for the AC knob. I can do $4.
great, ill reply in pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
how much for the switch thing that controls the mirrors? Dont know the official name
eh, pm me a price
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Want to sell me the tweeter cover thingies? lol
i think the owner wanted those. ill let you know
Old 05-06-2013, 12:01 AM   #43
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

K UPDATES!

Here are all the things that were requested thus far! If you don't see your thing in there, let me know. There were only a couple things I couldn't get.

The way I am going to do this, is i will send everyone a pm with a picture of their shit once I clean it up a bit. Upon closer view of the item we can finalize a price, do that pay pal stuff, and ship it out. Sound good? Should have that all done in the next couple days.

The stuff I have still for sale (among other things people want me to go pull off).

ALSO HAVE:

02 Front Bumper with hardware and turn signals
Full factory grille
Old 05-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #44
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Awww yeahhh! haha
Old 05-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #45
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
K UPDATES!

Here are all the things that were requested thus far! If you don't see your thing in there, let me know. There were only a couple things I couldn't get.

The way I am going to do this, is i will send everyone a pm with a picture of their shit once I clean it up a bit. Upon closer view of the item we can finalize a price, do that pay pal stuff, and ship it out. Sound good? Should have that all done in the next couple days.

The stuff I have still for sale (among other things people want me to go pull off).

ALSO HAVE:

02 Front Bumper with hardware and turn signals
Full factory grille
Driver door good?
Old 05-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #47
Kauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Cav Troop XO, 1LT
Kauai Taco's Tacoma Gallery
driver side mirror still avail?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #48
Taco33 is just really niceTaco33 is just really niceTaco33 is just really niceTaco33 is just really nice
Taco33's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 05-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #50
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
How much of it lol. Think I missed your response. Do you need the whole door shell? Internal stuff? I'll have to make sure.
Just the shell. and interior parts (lock actuator, window, motor, etc...). No arm rest, buttons, or trim parts need. My door has a creased dent that I cant be fixed without bondo.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Just the shell. and interior parts (lock actuator, window, motor, etc...). No arm rest, buttons, or trim parts need. My door has a creased dent that I cant be fixed without bondo.
Oh ok. I'll have to look. I know the handle broke, but I have an extra handle. I'll have to make sure none of the other parts look damaged.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #52
Q Source is on a distinguished road
Q Source's Tacoma Gallery
Gas pedal shipped to 95060?

Thanks!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #54
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the shifter bezel?
Old 05-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #55
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
are the headrests cloth or leather?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:40 AM   #57
Inverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to beholdInverno4 is a splendid one to behold
Inverno4's Tacoma Gallery
If the driver's side "outboard trim piece" sale falls through, I'm in for it. Mine is in shreds.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:12 AM   #58
Wait for it...

How about the wheel well bras (Driver and Passenger) and clips. You have those?
Old 05-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #60
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they are cloth (in good condition) with leather covers over them (to match the leather seat covers)
cool. how much?