Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Parting out Tacoma

Old 05-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #82
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
if i had money id ask about 4wd parts... =/
Old 05-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #83
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
I need 1 headrest
Old 05-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #84
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSully72 View Post
if i had money id ask about 4wd parts... =/
4wd muahahaha

id have to ask the guy on something big like that, but im sure he wouldn't really care that much though. I bet he would say take whatever you want at a killer deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
I need 1 headrest
i have a possible buyer on those, they will probably have to go as a pair though.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:46 AM   #88
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Did you find out if he has the fender flare?
Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #90
swimbikerun247 is on a distinguished road
swimbikerun247's Tacoma Gallery
Is there anyway to get just the cloth portion of both door panels? Or do you have to get the entire door panel? Either way, I'm interested in the door panels, but all I need is the cloth portion if it comes apart somehow.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #92
ckoontz is on a distinguished road
Name: Topher
ckoontz's Tacoma Gallery
Are the shifter knobs and shifter console claimed yet? If not, can I get a photo and quote for shipping to 98105. Thanks
Old 05-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #94
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimbikerun247 View Post
Is there anyway to get just the cloth portion of both door panels? Or do you have to get the entire door panel? Either way, I'm interested in the door panels, but all I need is the cloth portion if it comes apart somehow.
There are essentially four pieces to the panel

The upper vinyl/pad piece that is next to the window weather stripping.

The actually panel... includes the fabric and the vinyl (that is behind the map pocket)

The armrest (which includes the switch panel for windows, door locks, mirrors, etc)

The map pocket w/speaker cover

Here's what you're looking at (the panel is upside down in this pic):

Old 05-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #95
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
what haha? the things that cover the gap in the wheel well so you cant see the engine? those things?
Quote:
Oh ok, ya I'll go pull those off for ya
How is this comming? GL with your exams .
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #96
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnsteve View Post
WTB: Both front corner light housings, aka "chrome surround parking lights" - even if they are not chrome surround. As well as passenger side extra-cab window folding latch thingy, aka "quarter glass latch." Getting tired of the twist-tie holding that window closed...
Ill see how they look. Might be damaged on both items
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
how about the glove box door?
shoot me a price. can't find anything online
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshooter View Post
Looking for frame cross member. Removing a drop bracket lift, just need the middle section. Can send pics of what I need.

Glenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingshooter View Post

Here is what I need. Can be cut out just like this.

Glenn
yaaa, sorry man. not going to go through the hassle of cutting it out. way to busy for that,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doosty View Post
Any chance on getting a quote for the Temperature face plate and the white box thing behind it? Not sure what it's called. The temperature control box??
the face plate and one knob sold. have the box tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Got my part today! Thanks

Bump for good seller
Thanks man! Never done anything like this, so im trying to make it as smooth as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
didnt see anyone claim the center console... or it may have been spoken for.. if not how much for it

also what about the visors?
both claimed. sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
You bought another one?
ill be driving through salt lake to go to moab at the end of the month...if you still want the sexy white guage cluster, i have not heard back and it can be delivered to your door lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Larocks View Post
I also need this inner door handle/pad thing Grey but on driver side.
Also need the entire A/c in dash housing with knobs, how much? Sent Pm

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/d...live07Is1w.jpg
ac housing has no face plate and sold a knob.

i do have the drivers side armrest still in good condition though.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #97
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
going today. its finals week, so ive been swamped.
Ohh I see. Thanks!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #99
Taco33 is just really niceTaco33 is just really niceTaco33 is just really niceTaco33 is just really nice
Taco33's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Thanks got my parts.. Parts are just as described and fast shipping.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #100
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
dang it that climate control is electricl huh ? it wouldnt work on a 98 ?