Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Front Bilstein 5100's

Old 05-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Front Bilstein 5100's

I'm looking for a set of billy's for the front of my 4Runner(same as the 1st gen taco). PM or reply with anything that you have. I'm a college student so I'm just looking to save a few bucks.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #3
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Thank you sir!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Sconnie

I wasn't quick enough
Old 05-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
Sconnie

bump
Old 05-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #6
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Taking mine off this coming week or next week. Upgrading , only reason I am swapping them out. Will tell you when I have them off.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ms View Post
Taking mine off this coming week or next week. Upgrading , only reason I am swapping them out. Will tell you when I have them off.
Sounds good I can make a down payment if you want.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #8
Sconnie

Bump
Old 05-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #9
Sconnie

Bump
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #10
Sconnie

Bump
Old 06-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #11
Sconnie

bump