Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler WTT TG low profile bumper for TG with stinger

Old 05-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler WTT TG low profile bumper for TG with stinger

This is a feeler to see if anyone wanted to trade their Trail Gear front bumper with the stinger for my Trail Gear front bumper with the light bar.

Old 05-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
??? Just cut the light bar off and weld a stinger on Seems like a lot more work to swap bumpers but that's just me.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
??? Just cut the light bar off and weld a stinger on Seems like a lot more work to swap bumpers but that's just me.
I would love to do that but I'm not trying to spend the money to get the stinger made then welded on. If I had a welder and a tube bender I would do it myself but I don't have the necessary tools or know how to weld lol. I thought it was worth a try to see if anyone wanted to do an even trade.

Just ordered skids and made payments for tuition for summer semester and have no money now.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #4
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
I would love to do that but I'm not trying to spend the money to get the stinger made then welded on. If I had a welder and a tube bender I would do it myself but I don't have the necessary tools or know how to weld lol. I thought it was worth a try to see if anyone wanted to do an even trade.

Just ordered skids and made payments for tuition for summer semester and have no money now.
Ah bummer, living the broke college life I always found ways to mod my trucks with as little money as possible. It's so much fun!