Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bauer swing out hitch rack

Old 05-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bauer swing out hitch rack

Hey everybody, I have a Bauer Revolution bike rack for sale, it is for a 2 inch hitch receiver, and holds four bikes through a clamping system. It is perfect for the tacoma because it rotates out and locks with the bikes still on its so you can lower the tailgate really easily. It is built from steel so its pretty heavy duty, I have put everything from downhill bikes to carbon road bikes. I have driven across the country with this rack multiple times and its great. The clamping mechanism locks for all bikes and does absolutely zero damage to your frame. The rack also has a locking hitch pin (all locks are keyed the same).

Reason I am selling is i got a new bike rack and dont need this one anymore. It has very few scratches/shows some use but not much. The pics below are not mine but they give you an idea.
Bauer swing out hitch rack-3g33i43jb5n75l65jad51204bf846bf5a1101.jpg
Bauer swing out hitch rack-bauer_revolution_4_bike_hitch_rack_250_folsom_10324706.jpg

The rack is located in Northern Colorado and I could deliver it potentially around there if you wanted to meet. I would rather not ship cause it would cost a lot (probably like 50lb plus) and its big.

Asking $250
Old 05-12-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump price drop to $200