Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st Gen All Pro Bumper

Old 05-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
dirtytacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Cody
dirtytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen All Pro Bumper WTS/WTT

Alright everybody, so after much research and trolling on TW I have decided to part with my Allpro bumper. Its good condition minus one dent on the skid plate. I will paint before selling it. I will NOT ship its just to big of a hassle. Bumper is located in Utah 84062. One item I will trade for is a Trail Gear front low profile bumper.

Looking to get $450
Attached Thumbnails
1st Gen All Pro Bumper-0512131346.jpg   1st Gen All Pro Bumper-0529131906.jpg  
Old 05-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh I've been wanting this bumper for a while. And I'm pretty local, just over an hour north of you.

But my funds... Very tempting!
Old 05-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #3
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
dang wish i had the funds aswell "/ any trades ???? where are you located ?
Old 05-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
you have any pics of it on your truck ?
Old 05-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #5
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
you have any pics of it on your truck ?
On the trades... I don't know im mainly looking for cash but what do you have? and I do not have any pics of it on my truck right now but I could get one later on. Oh and im located in American Fork.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #6
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Ahh I've been wanting this bumper for a while. And I'm pretty local, just over an hour north of you.

But my funds... Very tempting!
haha your truck will love you for it
Old 05-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtytacoma View Post
haha your truck will love you for it
But my wallet and GF would hate me for it haha
Old 05-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #8

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On the trades... I don't know im mainly looking for cash but what do you have? and I do not have any pics of it on my truck right now but I could get one later on. Oh and im located in American Fork.
i would love to have this for the trip to moab on the 29th of this month. i really dont have much to trade. all i can really offer is my specialized mountain bike. but i dont know what are you into ???? if i had the cash i would grab it but i need to save for the trip
Old 05-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #9
Marines:
Quote:
But my wallet and GF would hate me for it haha
Well.... truck>>girlfriend? ha but yeah money is an issue thats why im selling
Old 05-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #10
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
i would love to have this for the trip to moab on the 29th of this month. i really dont have much to trade. all i can really offer is my specialized mountain bike. but i dont know what are you into ???? if i had the cash i would grab it but i need to save for the trip
Yeah not too big on mountain biking..... and yeah I know how trips go ha, lots of fun but lots of money. But if you get the money let me know I would really prefer local buyers.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #11
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well.... truck>>girlfriend? ha but yeah money is an issue thats why im selling
Haha... well I'm going to Vegas next week to celebrate my bros 21st. Maybe I'll find some luck winning some funds
Old 05-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #12

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah not too big on mountain biking..... and yeah I know how trips go ha, lots of fun but lots of money. But if you get the money let me know I would really prefer local buyers.
Well GLWS not planing on getting it quick "/ i need to finish my s14
Old 05-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #13
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha... well I'm going to Vegas next week to celebrate my bros 21st. Maybe I'll find some luck winning some funds
Do ettt!!!!. If it were local to me i'd buy it
Old 05-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #14
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
If you make your way within 5 hours of the Idaho Panhandle, let me know...
Old 05-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #15
amp3d is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
amp3d's Tacoma Gallery
this is tempting! But I'm east coast so we'd be looking at shipping to 14305. Any quotes on that?
I definately need a bumper though, mine is rusted out (winter sucks here), does this need any extra mounting brackets to mount a winch?
Old 05-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #16
offroad
kbbingham is on a distinguished road

Air Force: F-16 crew chief
kbbingham's Tacoma Gallery
x2 for pics of it on your truck. I'm not far away.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #17
kurts74 is on a distinguished road
kurts74's Tacoma Gallery
you heading south anytime soon, AZ/UT boarder? do you also have a skid plate for it? did you have a winch installed (if you did are you selling winch also)? can't tell from the pic are there light mount tabs?
Old 05-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #18
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Dang , why does it have to be soo far
Old 05-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #19
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amp3d View Post
this is tempting! But I'm east coast so we'd be looking at shipping to 14305. Any quotes on that?
I definately need a bumper though, mine is rusted out (winter sucks here), does this need any extra mounting brackets to mount a winch?
Ill try to look into it but it wouldnt be very economical, I would probably have to strap it down to a pallet. And no it has a winch plate on it already so all you need to do is put one on.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #20
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurts74 View Post
you heading south anytime soon, AZ/UT boarder? do you also have a skid plate for it? did you have a winch installed (if you did are you selling winch also)? can't tell from the pic are there light mount tabs?
I probably wouldnt be heading south anytime soon... maybe some time in june, no I do not have the skid plate for it, and no I didnt have a winch on it but it is winch ready. and there are no factory light tabs