Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Factory bumpers, skids and aftermarket hitch for sale

Old 05-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Az04taco is on a distinguished road

Az04taco's Tacoma Gallery
Factory bumpers, skids and aftermarket hitch for sale

I have front and rear factory bumpers off my 04 for sale. They are in great condition with no scratches or dings. Front bumper is chrome and silver on top and also has lower plastic attached. I will also include all mounting brackets as well. 100 bucks each. Front bumper sold.

Also have the factory skids for sale. They have seen some action but not in bad shape at all. 30 bucks for both

Also have an aftermarket tow hitch that is in perfect condition. Only towed a small trailer a few times. All brackets included 85 bucks

I took all of these off my truck to accommodate the all pro setup I recently installed.

I will consider shipping if needed.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Forum rules, you need pictures to sell stuff here...
Old 05-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
Robert Alexander is on a distinguished road
Robert Alexander's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper

Sent you an email and pm about rear bumper.

Thanks
Old 05-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #4

I have tried to take and post pics from my iPad. It says their uploaded but they don't show up. Any suggestions?
Old 05-30-2013, 01:56 AM   #5
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interested in your front skid
could you send me a picture, and calculate shipping to 83814?
Old 05-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #6
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az04taco View Post
I have front and rear factory bumpers off my 04 for sale. They are in great condition with no scratches or dings. Front bumper is chrome and silver on top and also has lower plastic attached. I will also include all mounting brackets as well. 100 bucks each. Front bumper sold.

Also have the factory skids for sale. They have seen some action but not in bad shape at all. 30 bucks for both

Also have an aftermarket tow hitch that is in perfect condition. Only towed a small trailer a few times. All brackets included 85 bucks

I took all of these off my truck to accommodate the all pro setup I recently installed.

Also interested in both skids to 08628.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az04taco View Post

Sorry, I have been out of town. I will have to check on shipping. Most Likely would have to go freight.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #8
mitzu is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: mike
mitzu's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to ship the rear bumper? Best price to ship to 82001?
Old 06-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #9
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Forum rules x2.. If you don't post pictures of your items your thread will be locked and by the way nice first post...
Old 06-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #10
Robert Alexander is on a distinguished road
Robert Alexander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzu View Post
Are you willing to ship the rear bumper? Best price to ship to 82001?

Already got dibs on the rear bumper.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #11

I would love to post up some pics but can't seem to do so from my iPad. Any suggestions on how to do this? I was able to upload them but can't close the page after so they will attach.