Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Almost New 1996 Taco Power Steering Pump...

Old 05-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #1
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
Almost New 1996 Taco Power Steering Pump...

I removed this power steering pump when I first bought my new Tacoma.

SOLD

It's been stored full of oil for 17 years and only has about a hundred miles of use on it. Comes with reservoir, pulley, idler, belt, pressure switch and banjo bolt.

$85 including shipping.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #2
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if it is compatible with a 99 with 2.7?
Old 05-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
It could be. Toyota is notorious for parts compatibility.

I had a shortened shift lever on my 1996 and wanted to keep it. To my surprise it fit perfectly in my 2012.

This is parts compatibility over a span of 17 years.

If you're interested, take a good look at your pump and exactly how it mounts. I can take detailed pictures and take exact measurements so that you can determine if it will work on your truck. Knowing Toyota they likely use the same basic pump for years with different mounting brackets to fit different applications.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
play every day

tooter's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD