LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB camburg or TC UCAs for a first gen SF bay area

Old 05-20-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
WTB camburg or TC UCAs for a first gen SF bay area

I'm looking for a pair of camburg or TC UCAs for a first gen, i prefer good condition but will consider rebuildable ones if the price is right. I prefer to deal local but will pay shipping on the right deal.

Located in San Mateo.

Thanks, Mike
Old 05-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #3

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 05-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #4
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
A guy on ttora has tc ucas for sale he's located in Nebraska
Old 05-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #5

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks For The Heads Up, I'll Check It Out.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Thanks For The Heads Up, I'll Check It Out.
No problem http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196484
Old 05-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #7
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
If you want TC it's a good deal. But you can get new camburgs for about the same
Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #8

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
If you want TC it's a good deal. But you can get new camburgs for about the same
Exactly What I Was Thinking. I Have No preference, Just Whichever Is A Better Deal.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #9
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

I contacted DSM and it was 550. I mentioned TW too. headstrong offroad has them for 550 as well. Or you can go All Pro for 500.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #10

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I contacted DSM and it was 550. I mentioned TW too. headstrong offroad has them for 550 as well. Or you can go All Pro for 500.
thanks for The Heads Up, For Now I'mGoing To Hold Out To Find A Deal , Until My Ball Joints Are Gone, I've Seen Then Go For Around$350 $400 iIsh
Old 05-24-2013, 06:23 PM   #11

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
ttt

thanks for all the suggestions!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #12

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Up
Old 05-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bought AP's because of the price point, and I am glad I did. I see no reason to spend more money on UCA's. Especially when TC UCA's are still more expensive used than AP's.

I am not saying TC isn't good...but IMO you are paying for the name
Old 05-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #14

This thread has an all pro vs camburg uniball pic.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...trol-arms.html
Old 05-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #15
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This thread has an all pro vs camburg uniball pic.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...trol-arms.html
Call me stupid, but whats the significance of that picture?

And All pro doesn't manufacture their uniballs, they use FK uniballs.

If you have a gripe with FK uniballs you can just get aurora units like camburg uses (I think thats what they use).
Old 05-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #16

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
And FWIW, my all pro uniball and misalignment spacers look nothing like the left hand one in that pic (that he is saying is AP)
Old 05-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #17

I posted it for informative proposes. Everyone should always do their own research before and get what they want. It's just good to to know the differences
Old 05-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
And FWIW, my all pro uniball and misalignment spacers look nothing like the left hand one in that pic (that he is saying is AP)
Agreed. This is going off what some one said. That's why your own research should be done.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #19

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Right I understand that. I just dont get what the picture is supposed to show. I understand how some uniballs may yield more travel.

But I think the All Pro UCA's will do well for what 99% of the people of TW and what we do with out trucks.

Their build quality seems very nice. My only complaint is the slug adapter is completley covered in rust after being on the truck for a month or so.

I guess I should have painted it.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #20

Once again I agree with you. I also plan on running them cuz of cost and I don't care for the name or bling factor.

And thanks for your Input. On the flaw