Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Can Back Frame for double cab

Old 05-22-2013, 06:36 AM   #1
WUT?
thegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant future

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Can Back Frame for double cab

Sold the canvas and now I just have a frame. How about $100?
Attached Thumbnails
Can Back Frame for double cab-canbackframe.jpg  
Old 05-24-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
gnstalodz is on a distinguished road
gnstalodz's Tacoma Gallery
how about a discount for a fellow barfer? jp. happy you sold the canvas, good deal to buy this and make your own
Old 05-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
WUT?
thegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant futurethegame has a brilliant future

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnstalodz View Post
how about a discount for a fellow barfer? jp. happy you sold the canvas, good deal to buy this and make your own
Barfer?
Old 05-25-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Barfer?
I think he meant "BARTer" maybe. Something about you both living in the bay area.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Barfer?
Barfer... Barf... bay area riders forum http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/ That little green guy with the two middle fingers is the icon for the forum.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Barfer... Barf... bay area riders forum http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/ That little green guy with the two middle fingers is the icon for the forum.
I believe that started on Pirate4x4, just sayin'

Edit: And I've never ridden a motorcycle in my life.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #7
I'm tempted. Wonder the cost of it to make my own cover... hum..
Old 05-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm tempted. Wonder the cost of it to make my own cover... hum..
You live in Livermore right? Hit up Dom's, buy some marine grade fabric, sew that shit together
Old 05-31-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
Blouder is on a distinguished road
Blouder's Tacoma Gallery
If this will fit the 05+ also I'll take it
Old 05-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blouder View Post
If this will fit the 05+ also I'll take it
I believe the frame is an inch or so too skinny to work on the 05+ trucks. It will work but won't fit flush with the outside of the bedsides. Nothing a little chop and weld won't fix The length is dead on for a 5 foot bed.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
WUT?

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!