Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Chrome Tailgate Badge/Emblem for 00 Tacoma

Old 05-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
hnmorris4 is on a distinguished road

hnmorris4's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Chrome Tailgate Badge/Emblem for 00 Tacoma

I'm looking for a chrome tailgate badge for my '00 Tacoma. I previously had the vinyl decal and after 14 years, it cracked and I finally peeled it off. I would just leave the truck debadged, but the paint has faded around the decal. If you have a used chrome badge for sale like this let me know.

I just don't think it's work the 20+shipping on Ebay, so that's why I'm going this route.

Thanks
Old 05-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
nobody will never get it off in one piece is all seperate letters on the 2000, its on sticky paper you stick it on and then you pull the paper off. just buy one
Old 05-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
hnmorris4 is on a distinguished road

hnmorris4's Tacoma Gallery
you're right...duh
Old 05-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Or buy a second gen set
Old 05-23-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen badges are the worst fucking badges ever. Sticky, bendy little bastards don't come off for shit plus once you remove them they're either bent to hell or torn up

GOOD LUCK
Old 05-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah you're best bet is probably to pick up a set of second gen badges, they look way better IMO
Old 05-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Yeah you're best bet is probably to pick up a set of second gen badges, they look way better IMO
OR! Do what I did. Debadge the doors, cut off the "Toyota" attached to the "tacoma" paint it black and stick it in the tailgate. Saves you time and money!