LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT Chrome Bumpers and Side Step for BLACK

Old 05-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
goatmeal is on a distinguished road
goatmeal's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Chrome Bumpers and Side Step for BLACK

Hey - just bought my first Toyota on Tues - 1st gen taco.

I want to go for the black/red combo on my truck and would love to find someone with black bumpers or side steps to trade.

Front bumper has a small rust area. Rear bumper has a dent - I can go bumpers + cash if yours are in better shape than mine.

Side step are in great shape.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT Chrome Bumpers and Side Step for BLACK-taco1.jpg   WTT Chrome Bumpers and Side Step for BLACK-taco2.jpg  
Old 05-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you plastidip or paint them black ?
Old 05-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Why don't you plastidip or paint them black ?
Yep, Plan B - when I have some extra time.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
mdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nicemdep03 is just really nice
mdep03's Tacoma Gallery
another option

Obviously GENUINE TOYOTA PARTS will be expensive to convert the grille, corner lights, and that one bumper piece. BUT…. you can also buy black non-OEM pieces extremely inexpensive and keep or sell the chrome ones. Sites such as thepartsbin.com and others like it. Just putting that out there for an option, if you didn't know that
Old 05-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #5
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
I have black nerf bars off my 97 ext cab for sale
Old 05-24-2013, 07:35 AM   #6
Hey - thanks for the feedback - I was really surprised to see how cheap aftermarket bumpers are.

I'm hoping someone has a non SR5 model with OEM blacks that would love to trade - otherwise I'm probably gonna be busting out with some spray cans.

Holy crap I love this truck!!!!