Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st gen King Coilovers (ext length) and TC UCAs for sale

Old 05-29-2013, 07:52 AM   #21
adhumston will become famous soon enough
adhumston's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
sorry to call you out...
but dishonesty is no better then a lie

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150480

Your mileage use does not add up...
and you're asking more then you originally paid.

How many actual miles is on this stuff ?

end the confusion
Now don't you think a PM would've been a better way to ask this question?

I did purchase them from AKwheelin. I actually picked them up in Ohio on my way home from purchasing the truck. The Coilovers and UCAs have NEVER been mounted on my truck, hence the mileage and same pictures... the condition of the gear is EXACTLY THE SAME.

As far as the price goes, my asking price is still more than fair. Why does it matter what I paid when I bought them?

In the future maybe you could take the high road and actually ask questions like this in private before shitting on someone's thread. I would have been more than happy to explain the situation to you, even though I actually did in the OP.

I linked two different places for potential buyers to check my feedback as well, which if you bothered to look at, is impeccable.

Again, thanks for shitting on my thread before taking the time to really inquire about me or the situation.

Aaron
Old 05-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #22
Easily cleared up if someone would have just politely asked... Ignore the spelling.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #23
Does not suffer fools lightly
linzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud of

Name: Linzy
linzy77's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
sorry to call you out...
but dishonesty is no better then a lie

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150480

Your mileage use does not add up...
and you're asking more then you originally paid.

How many actual miles is on this stuff ?

end the confusion
Well Done Taco Dell. I have been looking at these forums for parts (shocks/springs/struts) and for the life of me I don't get it. Why do ppl pay/charge so much for beat up used stuff (Not saying these are but you have no idea because you have never installed them). It makes no sense to me to buy someones used equipment for a couple of hundo less than retail new ones. The warranty is worth that! Shocks and spring are parts of your truck that take the most abuse. Maybe that's just me but then you are always running the risk of running into a situation like this where it is just too confusing to get a clear picture. I have seen his posts saying you should have PM'd me but I think not. Good looking out I say.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by linzy77 View Post
Well Done Taco Dell. I have been looking at these forums for parts (shocks/springs/struts) and for the life of me I don't get it. Why do ppl pay/charge so much for beat up used stuff. It makes no sense to me to buy someones used equipment for a couple of hundo less than retail new ones. The warranty is worth that! Shocks and spring are parts of your truck that take the most abuse. Maybe that's just me but then you are always running the risk of running into a situation like this where it is just too confusing to get a clear picture. I have seen his posts saying you should have PM'd me but I think not. Good looking out I say.
Beat up used stuff? Look at the pictures... they're anything but. Another person's for sale thread is not the place to rant, if you would like to do that start your own thread please.

These coils/uppers are in great shape and are priced reasonably and accordingly.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #25
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhumston View Post
Now don't you think a PM would've been a better way to ask this question?

I did purchase them from AKwheelin. I actually picked them up in Ohio on my way home from purchasing the truck. The Coilovers and UCAs have NEVER been mounted on my truck, hence the mileage and same pictures... the condition of the gear is EXACTLY THE SAME.

As far as the price goes, my asking price is still more than fair. Why does it matter what I paid when I bought them?

In the future maybe you could take the high road and actually ask questions like this in private before shitting on someone's thread. I would have been more than happy to explain the situation to you, even though I actually did in the OP.

I linked two different places for potential buyers to check my feedback as well, which if you bothered to look at, is impeccable.

Again, thanks for shitting on my thread before taking the time to really inquire about me or the situation.

Aaron
Maybe... but I feel no remorse

I feel that any prospective buyer has a right to publicly address a seller...
especially if they feel there is something amiss/odd about that listing.

Clarification is all that was required.

Agitated response to a potential buyer/inquirer nets you nothing

glwys... I'm out
Old 05-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #26
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
those shocks and uca's do NOT look beat at all ! they look new to me...
Old 05-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #27
tacomamike242 is on a distinguished road
tacomamike242's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in buying the UCAS this weekend. Are you located in SOCAL?
Sorry just saw you're located in Nebraska... GLWS
Old 05-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #28
cr500taco will become famous soon enough

Name: D
cr500taco's Tacoma Gallery
obviously you don't really want to sell, because you never got back to me on TTORA about shipping and paypal rates for the UCAs!
Old 05-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #29
hughesjrm is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Michael
hughesjrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr500taco View Post
obviously you don't really want to sell, because you never got back to me on TTORA about shipping and paypal rates for the UCAs!

I agree I made him an offer for everything plus shipping, and wasn't interested. Looking back I should have offered less considering they are 5 years old, have been sitting for 3 years, and he's asking $100 more than what he paid.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:40 PM   #30
cr500taco will become famous soon enough

Name: D
cr500taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesjrm View Post
I agree I made him an offer for everything plus shipping, and wasn't interested. Looking back I should have offered less considering they are 5 years old, have been sitting for 3 years, and he's asking $100 more than what he paid.
my thoughts exactly the UCA's aren't worth the $200 savings that they cost new, especially at 5 years old. Rather spend the $200 with free shipping (some places) and no paypal fees for new. Plus that includes a warranty.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #31
I'm on vacation and have not been online much. I'll get to shipping quotes when I return home Monday.

If you don't want to buy them because they're 5 years old, that is fine, however they are not going to degrade sitting in climate controlled garage on a shelf unused. Feel free to buy the 2 year olds gear with 50k abused miles. Your money, your choice.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #32
akstewie84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Lorin
akstewie84's Tacoma Gallery
You high on crack for sellin the UCA's at 525$ Bahaha
Old 06-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #33
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akstewie84 View Post
You high on crack for sellin the UCA's at 525$ Bahaha
You have your rights not to buy it. Geez, what's with all the pricing police around here.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #34
Send Pm's for shipping quotes if interested or with questions/offers. If you are not interested in buying, please refrain from unnecessary comments.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #35
bump
Old 06-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #36
ALL SOLD