Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st gen King Coilovers (ext length) and TC UCAs for sale

Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 AM   #1
adhumston will become famous soon enough
adhumston's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen King Coilovers (ext length) and TC UCAs for sale

I have decided to sell my Tacoma to purchase an 05-06 Tundra, so I'm selling my accumulated Taco gear. Up first is a set of extended length King coilovers and Total Chaos UCAs. Both used, but in mint condition with about 15k miles. No rust, pitting, etc...

King Coilovers - $725
TC UCAs - $525

Combo - $1200

Prices do NOT include shipping nor PayPal fees if that is your payment of choice. I imagine it will be around 70 pounds shipping from 68841 (central Nebraska).

for references check eBay and diymobileaudio.com under same username.
Attached Thumbnails
1st gen King Coilovers (ext length) and TC UCAs for sale-coils-uca.jpg  
Old 05-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
pak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud ofpak1973rat has much to be proud of
Air Force: 2A751 Aircraft Metals Tech.
Name: Casey
pak1973rat's Tacoma Gallery
Crap! If we weren't in the process of buying a house!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
davidk0 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
davidk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhumston View Post
I have decided to sell my Tacoma to purchase an 05-06 Tundra, so I'm selling my accumulated Taco gear. Up first is a set of extended length King coilovers and Total Chaos UCAs. Both used, but in mint condition with about 15k miles. No rust, pitting, etc...

King Coilovers - $725
TC UCAs - $525

Combo - $1200

Prices do NOT include shipping nor PayPal fees if that is your payment of choice. I imagine it will be around 70 pounds shipping from 68841 (central Nebraska).

How much of a lift do these offer? And can you post a picture with them installed
Old 05-24-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man oh man. Not sure if I can swing it but I may be interested in the combo if still available after the weekend. Any idea on shipping to 93117?
Old 05-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk0 View Post
How much of a lift do these offer? And can you post a picture with them installed
0-3' is what ive always heard. you can adjust them to whatever height you want
Old 05-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
CliffordBRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
CliffordBRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd...money on the table, awaiting response
Old 05-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
hughesjrm is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Michael
hughesjrm's Tacoma Gallery
I would be a buyer at $1000.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #8
tonys is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tonys's Tacoma Gallery
Coilovers

PM sent
Old 05-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #9
tonys is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tonys's Tacoma Gallery
Coilovers

PM sent
Old 05-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #10
Guys, this package will cost you over $1700 new! $1200 is a great deal, as these are all in great shape.

Shipping to lower 48 appears to run between $55 and $75, depending on location.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #11
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
its not possible to run the ext coilovers stock is it? i assume not, but im just looking for some bolt in replacements
Old 05-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by marintacoma View Post
its not possible to run the ext coilovers stock is it? i assume not, but im just looking for some bolt in replacements
I really couldn't tell you that... I've read that you can and that you can't. I've personally never tried.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #13
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adhumston View Post

King Coilovers - $725
TC UCAs - $525

Combo - $1200

sorry to call you out...
but dishonesty is no better then a lie

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150480

Your mileage use does not add up...
and you're asking more then you originally paid.

How many actual miles is on this stuff ?

end the confusion
Old 05-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #14
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for honesty
Old 05-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
And to think I was getting ready to PayPal this guy

Really appreciate you looking out tacodell. +1 for you sir.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #17
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
One ships from Ohio, the other from Nebraska
yer prolly stepping into the darkside with that thought...
I don't see any correlation or conspiracy between the buyer/seller.

my take is that, the OP purchased from "akwheelin" of Ohio (TTORA)
Owned the parts for near abouts three years...
put zero mileage on them in that three years of ownership...
and is now selling them for more then was paid

* let's not rush to judgment or theorize
until the facts of the matter are addressed
and the Op has had opportunity to respond.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #18
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
yer prolly stepping into the darkside with that thought...
I don't see any correlation or conspiracy between the buyer/seller.

my take is that, the OP purchased from "akwheelin" of Ohio (TTORA)
Owned the parts for near abouts three years...
put zero mileage on them in that three years of ownership...
and is now selling them for more then was paid

* let's not rush to judgment or theorize
until the facts of the matter are addressed
and the Op has had opportunity to respond.
Lol I didnt realize that thread was 3 years old! Yeah I thought he had a ttora thread and this thread going at the same time. Now I get it
Old 05-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #19
Truck ~n~ Tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Lol Yeah I thought he had a ttora thread and this thread going at the same time.
well... yer not entirely wrong. Lol

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196484
Old 05-29-2013, 06:14 AM   #20
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
He did say used but not necessarily by him. The fact that he stated he's selling 'accumulated' parts makes me feel a little at ease BUT I will say that it seems a little odd. Especially cus the parts are 5 years old now (3 years in OP's ownership), he wants more for them than when he bought them, and using the same picture as the sale thread back from '05. Thanks for looking out Dell.