1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTT: Saab 9-2x (aka Impreza WRX) for 96-04 Taco. Nashville, TN, $9K

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by amillion3, May 28, 2013.

1. May 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    amillion3

amillion3 [OP] New Member

Member:
    I bought a Saab 9-2x (aka Subaru Impreza WRX) when I should have waited and just bought another Taco. My last truck was an 04 Tacoma 5-speed 2.4 and I loved it.

Looking for someone with a Tacoma that is willing to trade. Not too picky on 2WD/4WD or auto vs manual, would prefer extended cab though. I can throw just a little bit of cash in on a trade, but I would be willing to take a trade plus some cash. I figure the value of my 9-2x to be about $9k as a private party sale. I would prefer to stay within Tennessee (specifically, Murfreesboro), but will consider other states nearby.

Saab 9-2x with about 81K, 5-speed manual (no options packages). Engine replaced around 47K under warranty. I am the second owner, bought from the original owner in March. I would be much happier with a truck and a sportbike, that's my reason for trading. Photos are here.

Please email me for further information: amillion3@gmail.com

92x.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top