Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

1st Gen blacked out turn signals

Old 05-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen blacked out turn signals

I got these with my new head lights and I'm not going to be using them. They go in the stock bumper and they are flat black with clear lenses. Brand new never used $45.00 shipped anywhere in the US.

Old 06-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
amp3d is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
amp3d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I got these with my new head lights and I'm not going to be using them. They go in the stock bumper and they are flat black with clear lenses. Brand new never used $45.00 shipped anywhere in the US.

I could use a set, mine are leaking water into the housing.
I like the blacked out look actually, but does it limit the reflection from the housing? (ie- affect light output?)

I got some switchback leds in mine...
Old 06-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed