Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FABTECH COILS & AAL / 2" LIFT /95.5-04 FIVE LUG

Old 05-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow FABTECH COILS & AAL / 2" LIFT /95.5-04 FIVE LUG

I have a set of used Fabtech coils and rear add a leafs. This will lift your 95.5-04 five lug Tacoma 2" front & rear.

There are 2 ways to purchase... (#1) I can send a PayPal invoice and you'll have the option of using a credit card or (#2) I can set this kit up on my website store and you can checkout through the merchant center. Keep in mind though, a CA order will be subjected to sales tax if using option #2.

Price listed includes shipping.

$150
Attached Thumbnails
FABTECH COILS & AAL / 2" LIFT /95.5-04 FIVE LUG-ft1.jpg   FABTECH COILS & AAL / 2" LIFT /95.5-04 FIVE LUG-ft2.jpg  
Old 05-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
haywatson is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
haywatson's Tacoma Gallery
coils/aal

Will I need to also add a new front spindle to complete this lift? or will these coils do the trick.I couldn't find much on thes coils at Fabtech.

Thanks,
D
Old 05-30-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywatson View Post
Will I need to also add a new front spindle to complete this lift? or will these coils do the trick.I couldn't find much on thes coils at Fabtech.

Thanks,
D
These coils will lift 2", and don't require the use of aftermarket spindles. Then if you did decide to add spindles, you'd get another 3" and be at a 5" front lift.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
lastresort4x4 is on a distinguished road
lastresort4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If this is still available I would like to send payment.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:19 AM   #5
Taco Vending Machine

Sold.