Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Scion XB Seats for 1st Gen Tacoma

Old 05-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dang
SafetyDang's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SafetyDang
Scion XB Seats for 1st Gen Tacoma

closed
Old 05-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Why 5'8" or shorter. If taller do you sit to close to the roof. Is there a way to lower it or No
Old 05-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
Why 5'8" or shorter. If taller do you sit to close to the roof. Is there a way to lower it or No
Seats sit higher than stock. My brother is 5' 11" and doesn't have a problem driving it, but he has never wheeled with them. I've never hit my head on the roof. And you are correct there is no..EASY.. way to lower these seats.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #4
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I was just curious cuz I want to eventullay do the swap. But im saving for other parts at the moment GLWS
Old 05-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 5' 10" and fit fine...

but it really comes down to your upper torso height.
* measured from the seat of yer butt to the top of yer head

^ my upper torso height measures near 34" from butt to skull cap

these seats sit about 2" taller then oem (measured from the seat cushion)

those with long legs, a short torso and no neck might fit.

quality constructed/durable seats otherwise
Old 05-29-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
get your facts straight

Thanks for clarifying Dell. Kind of miss them already.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Want! but youz too far
Old 05-29-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Man I would buy these if I wasn't on the other side of the country, my driver side seat is tearing badly
Old 05-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #9
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Please ship ive been viewing your thread on ttora forever haha
Old 05-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
get your facts straight

Sold! Back to me.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #11
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you guys mentioned the height thing, i want to put scion seats in the taco, but I'm 6'4.... gonna have to look into this one. Oh and congrats on the sale!!! Hope the guy didn't try to rip you off to badly
Old 05-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
get your facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
Glad you guys mentioned the height thing, i want to put scion seats in the taco, but I'm 6'4.... gonna have to look into this one. Oh and congrats on the sale!!! Hope the guy didn't try to rip you off to badly
Sold it back to myself . Corbeau seats were not my cup of tea. The XB seats are just so comfortable. I thought I didn't like the height till I installed the stock height Corbeau seats. Either way I didn't loose out, sold the Corbeau seats to my friend.

Measure your upper body if your around 34" or 35" you should be fine. TacoDell and I both have a 34" upper body length.